Unused Gamepass Ultimate Perks

Couldn’t see a policy about giveaways on the forum FAQs, so have just added a giveaway tag to the post.

Got some perks with Ultimate that I won’t use, message me if you want a code for any of the below.

• Bless Unleased Mount
  • Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
  • PSO2 Boost Pack
  • Smite Avatar Starter Pass
  • PSO2 Cosmetics Pack
  • Dauntless Emerald Steel Weapon Skins

I’ve also got the following available that I won’t use; 3 months Spotify Bless Unleashed Mount Naruto Scrolls Smite Avatar World of Warships Legends World of Tanks Battle Masters Pack Dauntless Weapon Skins

Good idea. Could turn this into a general giveaway thread I guess.

I’ve got these that I won’t be using:

• Dauntless Emerald Steel Weapon Skins
  • Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

Shout if you want them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure you can gift the Spotify or the World of Warships/Tanks perks. They seem to direct you to the store instead of giving a code.

Ah thanks for that! I’ve never even tried to use them so wouldn’t know.

I don’t even know where to find these perks. How do I see what I have?

Yeah I have never used the perks. Never really got me excited.

On the mobile app if you click on your profile icon and scroll down you’ll see the perks.

On console if you select the main gamepass app then one of the quick links will be for the perks.

Not sure about PC but I imagine there’s a link in the beta app somewhere.

It’s mostly stuff for F2P games really but you get the odd decent thing like Spotify membership, sea of thieves outfits etc.

Maybe this thread is some small evidence that the perks aren’t really a very good part of the Game Pass Ultimate package. Fewer more interesting perks would probably be better. Or even something complementary to their other businesses, like discounts on Surface, Office 365 etc.

You can access and redeem them via the Xbox (beta) app on PC.

Thanks, got it.

Is the shinobi striker code still available?

DMd you.

Thanks