UK: Call of Duty: Vanguard on Xbox was 90% digital download

Well I imagine a number of them have to be the Infinite Series X bundle and the Fortnite/Rocket League Series S bundle.

Don’t forget that PlayStation has a bigger worldwide audience. Especially in mainland europe, middle east and Asia.

A bigger audience that frankly isn’t prepared for Bethesda games being Xbox only. This is going to be an interesting generation where we get to find out just how stubborn those PlayStation countries can be. Will they really ignore Xbox when it means missing out on the biggest games every year?

Absolutely. Last generation some regions the sales breakdown was around 7:1 or worse.

Actually I’ve always liked having physical games, just in case I want to sell them. But I think I’m going to change my mind with the Series S

Hey welcome to the forums! I myself have bought very little physical copies because I never really thought about selling my games, and I honestly just don’t have a space for physical media that isn’t just a closet.

I don’t know why you trust a group founded in 2015 that contradicts Daniel Ahmad’s data.

3 Likes

How does Daniel get his data?

Yeah I tend to believe Daniel’s prediction here, he based every prediction on Microsoft’s onw reports and his onw inside knowledge.

Clue is in his twitter bio "Senior Analyst at Niko Partners. Covering the video games market in China & Asia. "

Has a long history of accurate info.

Some of his jokes though, way off beam :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah his jokes are why you follow him more for, the news can come from anywhere but those dad as fuck jokes? Gotta follow"

Everything is mainly digital for me now, especially for new releases. Made the decision to go that way a few years back and don’t regret it one bit.

Of course, if there’s some good offers on physical I’ll keep a look out but yeah for me digital