Ubisoft Assassin's Creed Valhalla Issues

Ubisoft is the worst company, dead set. I bought Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and installed the huge file. The disc had like 1.x gig on it which meant the entire 100gig had to be downloaded, which took about 4 hours. I then launch the game and it says I have to log into Ubisoft Connect if I want to play the game. Like WTF? So I click to log in, but it takes me straight back to the screen telling me to log in to Ubisoft connect. I’m stuck in a loop where I can’t log in. So I try to log into it on my phone. OK, so I log in and see that my sons account name was linked already to Ubi. So I unlink it but there is no option to add a different account name.

Can I change the account linked to it in any way?

Ubisoft, you really are an annoying company. I have to go through all this shit just so you can add my details so you can spam me and sell my information for money. Pathetic.

I’m assuming this is on PC? Because I didn’t have any of these issues on Xbox with Valhalla or any Ubisoft game for that matter.

Nah, XSX

You’re really going to love the upcoming patch. It’s going to be a full 71 GB download. It will make the game smaller and take up only 72 GB on XSX.

Not sure on what they have changed, but they usually never alter the game startup or login process.

Sorry to hear that. Outside of verifying the game online, I played off-line every time and never had an issue. I do have Ubisoft Connect App on Series X because I was hoping that I could have transferred my save file for Division 2 from PS4 to Xbox but that was a no go and had to replay the game. Other than that, I haven’t used it and thus, haven’t had any issues playing Ubisoft games. If anything, my only issues are related to the games themselves. lol.

1 Like