Developer Simula Games and publisher Aerosoft Move have announced that their up and coming transport logistics simulator, ‘Truck & Logistics Simulator’, will launch on Xbox consoles on the 30th of November.
Featuring 24 player cross-platform multiplayer, Truck & Logistics Simulator immerses players in the fascinating world of transport logistics. From humble beginnings as a simple forklift and mini van driver, you can work your way up to become the operator of telescopic handlers, wheel loaders, trucks and more. A total of 30 customizable authentic vehicles are available to master hundreds of challenging jobs. The tasks include not only loading cargo with vehicles, but also maneuvering vehicles such as cars, skid-steers, and more onto your trailers.
Players join forces across platforms to complete challenging heavy transport convoys together. They can escort convoys safely to their destinations using pilot cars with specialized convoy equipment. A 28 square kilometer open world with a multitude of exciting missions is just waiting to be explored.
Have a gander at the trailer, screenshots, and full feature list below for more information on Truck & Logistics Simulator. The game will priced at €29.99 on the Xbox Store.
- Over 30 unique vehicles with realistic interiors
- Huge 28km² open world (no hidden walls!)
- Cross-platform multiplayer with up to 24 players
- Escort convoys in co-op multiplayer missions
- Full day / night cycle
- Hundreds of different challenging missions
- Realistic driving physics and damage system
- Vehicle customization
- Random police traffic controls & speed cameras
- Steering wheel and Steam Deck support