Train Sim World 2 has been optimized for Xbox Series X|S; now available on Game Pass

Originally published at: https://xboxera.com/2021/08/19/train-sim-world-2-has-been-optimized-for-xbox-series-xs-now-available-on-game-pass/

While it was overshadowed by Twelve Minutes and Psychonauts 2, the announcement that Train Sim World 2 would be joining the Game Pass catalogue came in as a nice surprise.

But developer Dovetail Games had one more surprise up its sleeve: not only the game is now finally available on Game Pass, it has also been optimized for Xbox Series X|S!

![](upload://tzWJdhG67uS1iacuKIuv7yeNTy6.png)

Although no specific details were provided, this free update brings higher framerate, improved visuals and faster loading times to Xbox Series X|S owners.

If you are a Game Pass subscriber, you can download Train Sim World 2 right now — or buy it to own at a nice 55% discount by clicking here.

The evolution of train simulation! Master iconic locomotives on high-speed services, long freight hauls or precise commuter traffic, and get creative with customisation tools in this advanced sequel. Climb into the cab in Train Sim World 2.

3 Likes

When I woke up today I didn’t think I would be posting about trains at 1am

4 Likes

Lisa Simpson Full Steam Ahead GIF by The Simpsons

Is that cos you are a secret train Ignorer?

We have the perfect person to review this with @Jordi

1 Like