Tokyo Game Show 2020

(translated by browser on my phone)

Tokyo Game Show is one of the world’s leading video game and gaming cultural celebrations. When the event was held in 2019, it became popular as a place for more than 250,000 visitors to experience new games and entertainment experiences. This year’s Tokyo Game Show has moved the venue from the Hall of Makuhari Messe to the Internet, turning it into a digital showcase where all events can be enjoyed online. Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online, which will be held from September 23 to 27, 2020, will be a major event for many global studios to announce the latest game information and titles.

Xbox will participate in this year’s Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online in earnest, delivering a virtual showcase for gamers in Japan on September 24 at 9:00 p.m. JAPAN time. Up-to-date information about the latest games, content from partners and players in Japan, and xbox-related services※ We have prepared.

Message from Japanese creators

What’s new on Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Game Pass for PC and Windows 10

Updates from the Minecraft community in Japan

First and third-party game information that was recently announced

This showcase will be sent in full Japanese audio and subtitles.

For “Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online”, you can check the full schedule of the broadcast on the official website.

I’m looking forward to seeing you online!

There are no plans to announce the next-generation Xbox Series X hardware, which will be released later this year.

New trailer for Dragon Quest XI S. I know this is on Game Pass but I also purchased it to support more JRPGs coming to Xbox. Also I’ve been asking for it for years and big Phil and team done the hard work and finally got DQ on Xbox for the first time.

7 Likes

15 minutes, people!

And it’s on!

Let’s go!

No subtitles?

nope :see_no_evil:

:clown_face:

Well, actually, for Phil… :joy:

Hmm Persona

“Japan is our fastest growing region. We learned from our mistakes in the past”

“We saw 82% growth of players on XBL yoy”

xCloud 1H2021 in Japan

Japan is the first world update for Flight Simulator

2 Likes

Great to see more efforts towards Japan. Keep it up like this and it will pay in the end.

The MS Flight Japan update is really good.

We need a native Japanese speaker in here stat… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Sorry I forgot everything :rofl: you should have asked me 10 years ago lol

1 Like

We pretty much already know that Elden Ring won’t see a update this year. But Tales of Arise is possible, I hope so. Badly want to see new footage.

Really happy to see such strong support to Xbox from japanese devs

That’s what we assume they’re saying, right… :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

SEGA! The prophecy is true! …can’t understand a word he’s saying! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lmao I will let you write the subtitles then

1 Like