Tokyo Game Show 2020

Maaaybe, depends on where I am.

1 Like

HOW CAN YOU WÖRK WHEN A GAME SHOW IS ON :see_no_evil: :joy:

1 Like

I already barely got shit done between the Bethesda announcement on Monday and the pre-orders on Tuesday. Microsoft pls let me go :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder if SE have any plans to release the first 3 Drakengard games. By the looks of it they keep riding the Nier train.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t expect much from Xbox Japan’s stream but there will be other third-party panels worth checking out.

Why am I considering waking up at 445am to watch this

Whats wrong with me lol

2 Likes

Next gen excitement! :crazy_face:

I hope we get the Nioh series one the xbox

90 minutes to go. >1200 people ‘waiting’.

Unfortunately, I don’t think that we are going to have any kind of news from this show :frowning:

I need my Elden Ring fix…

Why the sad face? They are showing games:grinning:

1 Like

Really? I thought it’s just a celebration or something similar. Didn’t realize they are going to show new games. Fingers crossed then :slight_smile:

Xbox has an one hour timeslot. I sure hope they do not solely use it to examine the contents of Phil’s office… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

We might find a big easter egg though :stuck_out_tongue: You never know with Uncle Phil… Perhaps there is a new grocery shopping list somewhere!

1 Like

We’ll find out in one hour!

The Xbox show is in Japanese only…good luck with that (now you’ll tell me you’re all fluent)!

I can still watch it tho :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I really wouldn’t expect much from the Xbox event. The most we can expect is a launch date for xcloud in Japan. The Capcom event should be interesting though.

I hope all these Sega partnerships lead to SMT games finally appearing on Xbox.