This Is the reason why we are seeing many RTS and and PC games on gamepass

PC gaming seems growimg very well. So the BLIZZARD’s acquisition seems more clear to me: Diablo, Warcraft and StarCraft are simply big on PC.

More RTS Will come. Next year i could expect announcements for a new StarCraft and Warcraft RTS.

7 Likes

It’s why I’ve long said Sega makes sense for a bevy of reasons - their prominence with the Total War series being just one major component.

10 Likes

Yes, actually Total war serie sold more than 35 milions on PC. Could you imagine all new titles (the long awaited Medieval3) launching on Gamepass? Creative Assembly would be the perfect developer also for the future Age of Empires.

10 Likes

Yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

If not for Sammy I think Microsoft would have acquired them some time ago. After or before Bethesda.

1 Like

Yes, but Xbox have a strong partnership with Sega. I suppose we’ll see also new CoH3 on Gamepass

1 Like

No, that’s fine. I was talking about acquisition.

It’s impossibile now with ABK. only single studios for the future.

1 Like

Yeah, its clear this will be a massive boost to their PC gamepass initiative.

No, Microsoft will go after other publishers. ABK does not change much.

1 Like

I don’t know, i mean i would like to see It but i’m not so sure.

1 Like

If they keep things multiplatform the FTC will give them a break! It depends on how the FTC rules the ABK merger. If Microsoft does good in their eyes they will be supportive

Cool. You still won’t see me play most of those games. NOt a fan of the Genre. But more different types of games the better. Hopefully Xbox gets more of these games and they aren’t just PC only.