This is the first look trailer for the Halo series coming to Paramount+ in 2022

Originally published at: This is the first look trailer for the Halo Series - XboxEra

During The Game Awards 2021 Paramount+ showed the first trailer for the Halo Series, arriving on Paramount+ in 2022. The first season of the series will have nine episodes, starring actors such as Pablo Schrieber who plays Master Chief, Jen Taylor as Cortana and Natascha McElhone as Dr. Halsey. In the trailer we get a first look at the world, where we see a Covenant ship and a human city. The series is executive produced by Steven Spielberg and written by Steven KAne and Kyle Killen. Both showrunners will not return for a season 2.

The series has been in production for quite a while, first announced back in 2013.

2 Likes

Still cautiously optimistic about the series, and the trailer still does not tell us a lot other than the visual design of the show. I will say that they absolutely nailed High Charity.

I am surprised it has apparently already been renewed for a second season, since studios normally always wait to see the reception of the first season, so it is possibly reviewing well internally and with test audiences.

I cannot believe that I found out yesterday that Nick Sobotka from The Wire is playing The Chief :exploding_head:.

No idea how credible this is, but interesting if true.

1 Like

Source is a bit suss, seems to be the only outlet reporting this. Let’s see though, would be great if we get a few seasons out of it.

1 Like

If you are in UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Austria

and you’re subbed to Sky with the Cinema pack, Paramount+ will be added to that

2 Likes

One time that being subbed to Sky is worth it. XD

1 Like

This looked pretty good and hoping it ends up being pretty good.

1 Like