The XboxEra Merch Store

As part of our ever growing media empire, we’re pleased today to launch or merch store in partnership with TeeSpring.

Teespring is a free platform that lets us create and offer our products with no upfront cost or risk. They handle everything, from printing to shipping to customer service. Which is lovely.

We’ve had a lot of requests from the community to launch something like this, and you can expect us to keep this refreshed on the regular so you can represent with the latest and greatest.

To celebrate the launch, the first week we’re offering a 15% discount simply by using the code COMMUNITY in the store.

CLICK THE IMAGE TO LAUNCH THE STORE!

Xbox Era Forum Black Premium Heather T-Shirt Front

This thread is so you can submit ideas, requests and everything else in between, so we can design things that you guys want!

Thanks,

Sik

9 Likes

Design idea:

“Xbox Era” logo – with some insignia or graphic indicating one particular XGS studio. You have 23 options, and with 2 permutation per option you end up with 46.

This has the potential to be a front and back design.

For each such studio, you can invite design suggestions from the community here. With tools like customink and others, it should be possible for the xboxera community to rally around this, and create their own stuff that can be sold on Xboxera as an original design. What say?

1 Like

I like the concentric circles as a simple design.

Also where are the tights, or spaghetti strap tops? :stuck_out_tongue:

I do like that grey one with the forum and quotes though

5 Likes

This is awesome will deffo be picking up a You Had me at Halo Shirt in March! Good delivery prices to the UK too!

4 Likes

I say aye!

I would love to see designs and ideas from the community that we can incorporate!

We have to be careful around copyright etc, but I’d personally love to see people’s ideas.

4 Likes

I’d potentially be interested in a hat/cap if that ever became available.

3 Likes

THE DRIP STORE IS OPEN

Just ordered a You Had Me At Halo - Worn Out and XboxEra Corp (in midnight navy) shirts!

Almost forgot about the discount code lol

4 Likes

Placed my order not long ago and it already shipped. Can’t wait for it to show up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely be getting some merch when I get paid

1 Like

The store is updated with new stuff:

9 Likes

Any chance of a rainbow pride design? :stuck_out_tongue:

@Predrag

1 Like

Well I didnt like to ask too specifically might come across as demanding…

But yeah, OMG @Predrag what are you doing? Get a move on man! What are they paying you the phat youtube moneyz for? :stuck_out_tongue: :heart:

2 Likes

Coming! :heart::rainbow_flag::heart:

1 Like

My xbox era circle shirt in black should be here Monday or Tuesday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This may be a situation where my tired eyes simply can’t find it on the merch store, but is there a break down description of the different Shirts types? Or just need to compare sizes and eyeball what the shirts look like?

Classic vs Comfort vs TriBlend vs Premium vs Staple

EDIT: best I could find was this page, still some oddities in the verbiage used there, like Slim Fit vs Regular Fit yet the sizing charts being nearly identical except for maybe the sleeves?

New Merch added!

3 Likes

The military green drop pod t-shirt I like the most, tbh.