The Xbox Spring Sale is here!

Originally published at: The Xbox Spring Sale is here! - XboxEra

The Xbox team have officially kicked off their savings bonanza for the start of Spring, so rejoice penny pinchers – the Xbox Spring Sale is here!

I’ve linked the UK page, because that’s where I am, but it’s worth bearing in mind that the savings and games on offer will vary depending on where you are in the world. Either way, we’re looking at over 1000 discounts on games across the UK and US, so this sale isn’t one to sneeze at.

Browsing through, I can see savings on Ubisoft’s Skull and Bones, the Call of Duty MWIII “Cross-Gen Bundle” and even Rocksteady’s Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is heavily discounted.

The sale runs from today all the way through to April 18th 2024 across the Xbox Store and website. If you’ve been on the fence on any of the big games released over the last year, it could be well worth a look to see if you can pick anything up.

Personally, at a reduced price of £29.99, I’d consider grabbing Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, because honestly, it was great – hopefully this price point gets a few more folks picking it up for their digital libraries. If you’re curious what we thought about it, you can check out our review, right here.

Let us know what you picked up in the comments below!

7 Likes

Baldur’s Gate 3 is on sale but only a 10% discount. :neutral_face:

I’m also eyeing WRC Generations Fully Loaded edition for $20.

3 Likes

I will resist.

4 Likes

For how long – The sale goes on for a couple weeks, no?

5 Likes

To be honest it’s easier than ever to resist. I’m trying to focus on making the backlog on Xbox shrink as much as possible, with the occasional GP game thrown in.

3 Likes

Same. Normally I’d come out of this with another 8 or so games but I figure I’ll wait until the new year sale for anything good I need for this year.

2 Likes

Looks like Persona 3 Portable & Persona 4 Golden Bundle is on sale, probably going to pick it up even though i’ve already owned both on disk.

Nothing for me personally.

I really can’t spend any money but the discounts were at the right spots for 2 games I was meaning to pick up.

Picked up Mortal Kombat 1 at 50% off (its DLC was 50% off as well). Anything less than 50% and I wouldn’t have pulled the trigger and waited a bit longer until I had more spending money. That’s a great discount.

Also got Guardians of the Galaxy which I fell in love with on Game Pass. It was 75% off so a no-brainer.

Tekken 7 and Soul Calibur at 80% off and yet again I needed to practice self control as neither has a proper next-gen patch and I don’t want to reward that. Support 4K and I’d even consider them at higher prices. I played through both on Game Pass, they’re not bad titles at all.

1 Like

The only thing I’m really considering is some of the Xbox 360 stuff that might get delisted in July, but I’m not sure any of that is on sale

3 Likes

Bought two games over the last few days.

1. Stray

Was on sale for $20 and the physical version is $40+ online so I decided to just go digital. Watched the first 30 minutes or so and the world has me intrigued. Will see how the rest goes. lol

1. Prey 2017

Digital Deluxe edition was on sale for $10 and includes the Mooncrash expansion which is said by many to be better than the base game. Never played the game before and after Redfall, I want to see what Arkane Lyon did before it as I already know Dishonored is great.

1 Like