The Outer Worlds 2 announced for Xbox Series X|S and Windows 10 PCs

E3 2022 is going to be insane, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Obsidian is still the best purchase by new Xbox!

6 Likes

I’ve been beating this drum since day one. Obsidian will pay incredible dividends for Xbox.

5 Likes

2023 going to be the year of Obsidian

1 Like

Yeah, so much talent and now with financial muscles and resources behind them they’ll be unstoppable.

2 Likes

For some wondering why Outer Worlds 2 was already announced :

9 Likes

For me TOW 2 doesn’t need to be that much bigger of a game in terms of size and scope. What I’m looking for is better animating player models of all companions and NPC, more lively cities and locations, and player choices have an even more impactful affect on the various factions and planets. Unlike some folks here I don’t want a tonal shift in the story at all.

Yup, that is a great reason too. Xbox is quickly becoming a must for many.

1 Like

Yeah, they needed to be clear cut for once and they did. Now the rants and the speculations will be about TES 6, lmao.

1 Like

Game director of The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos is working on The Outer Worlds 2. Good news because the DLC was great.

7 Likes

That DLC was great, sounds good to me.

2 Likes

I really need to buy that season pass…

Me too, I’m waiting for a bigger discount, lmao.

1 Like

Great news, that DLC was the best part of the whole game!

If ever there was a game that needed a sequel to build off what the original established, it’s The Outer Worlds. Great trailer.

1 Like

whens it comming out? Feels like 2023

Watched it again, oh man, that big bombastic sting of the theme music at the very end… gives me chills man!

I feel 2024 at the earliest, especially if Avowed comes out in 2023.

I wonder if anything in the trailer was real. The little rockets on the legs for example, could they be going for a ME:A style movement system.

1 Like