The Not E3 June Showcase 2024 Leaks and Spoilers

https://x.com/NightdiveStudio/status/1798503205028139146

The Thing!!

He’s saying what they always say

1 Like

Its a feature of the Apple Watch and Phone.

I thinks its amusing how we are all wondering how the fellow got the exact same picture on his watch. Just something to note.

Anyhow, heard about Borderlands 4, but well to say that they team behind it will really need to step it up is an understatement especially around some of the controversies surrounding the third game. If you know you know is all am saying in this matter.

https://x.com/Odah_SFA/status/1798660907314409649?t=3NStuvN5dg-c9RbPh8mBcw&s=19

5 Likes

4 Likes

I personally didn’t expect to see them, but Tom Warren says we re seeing more South of Midnight and Fable on Sunday.

4 Likes

Is the show 3 hours? Seems like a lot of games…

Best guess appears to be about 90 & about 30 for CoD. Or so…

2 Likes

Grubb said 2 hours and around 30 games.

1 Like

Didn’t Grubb missed a bunch with State of Play predictions?

Dunno. But he was the only one that said State of Play was coming by the end of May.

1 Like

The summer game fest calendar appointment you can get is 2 hours but is for both parts. But it also may not be accurate.

He actually got this one right. A lot of people were doubting him as the month was already ending, but he tripled down on the State of Play happening in May and it did happen

Looks like Fable is gonna be at the show. Kinda expected when Nate (and i think Grubb) said that the game should be released in 2025. Not sure with the “they’re gonna hold everything regarding the game until next year’s showcase” argument when Xbox themselves still not announce the release date. Good thing they aren’t pulling the FH move.

Man, as much as I love my family, them all being out on Sunday is going to make for a full on indulgent trailer-fest. I’m going to have multiple screens open too to gauge online reaction and just bathe myself in all the “E3” goodness!

4 Likes

All these leaks and rumours got me like.

Especially The Thing, Banjo and Silksong rumors.

3 Likes

I might have misheard a video talking about what will be on the state of play citing someone and not referring to End of May prediction.

Sounds like the ‘shadow drop’ is just going to be the Starfield Creation Kit according to extasis hint. More in line with my expectations than anything else, so would make sense.

2 Likes

Hopefully that comes with Creation Club, because the kit by itself is mostly just a future thing.

1 Like