The next big challenge for the XboxEra Podcast: Phil Spencer as the Special Guest

Guys take this as invite for your staff: you are growing and this Is the best Place to talk about the Xbox’s world on PC and console (it’s Great to be the same ecosystem now).

I seen Phil Spencer posting here so he looks at this beatiful community. In your Podcast (i really love It but i have to use english subtitles especially when you invited Jez Corden: the British english Is so strange to hear… Ahahah. I joke, or not???:smile::smile:. Hi Jez ) you faced all the news and rumors about Xbox and also PS without “console wars” and this Is cool, really.

Congratulations.

Now: It would be very cool to have Phil Spencer in one of your Podcast and talking with him on different things about the present and the future of Xbox, also making some questions from Xboxera community. I know it’s very hard to invite him (so this Is the mean of the title itself) but try do It guys.

Cheers, Jimmy.

18 Likes

I’m pretty sure Phil would have an open invitation to appear whenever he wants. Hopefully it does happen at some point.

3 Likes

Might make sense to work their way up the chain first

2 Likes

I think this would be wonderful. Hopefully it happens one day.

1 Like

Xbox Era must learn how to walk before we can run.

12 Likes

That would be great. I hope it happens someday.

1 Like

Hopefully one day

1 Like

Sure would be cool…

2 Likes

Then get the treadmill out!

3 Likes

It’s going to happen at some point. XboxEra is growing like crazy, well deserved to everyone involved. I can see Phil joining the XboxEra podcast in a few years.

6 Likes

Y’all are walking strong, look at what y’all have done last year alone. The sky is the limit now, and while it might not be big enough now it’s getting there. I think you all getting Sarah or Phil is something that’s is not out of the realm of possibility. It doesn’t have to happen tomorrow but I think it is something that can happen.

1 Like

The journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step.

3 Likes

He’ll join the podcast at some point this year. (I’m speculating.)

1 Like

1 Like

It would be great, but I don’t think he would. Not that he wouldn’t want to, but he is a big fish, and he reserves his time for people like NBC, Forbes etc.

But MS have a habit of letting their lower guys do podcasts. You could maybe get a Matt Booty, Aaron Greenberg, Jason Ronald etc. Maybe one of the studio managers.

If you are reading this Phil, it would be in MSs interest to support a forum like this. Help it grow, let it be a meeting place for xbox players away from the cesspool that is places like Reset. Those other places like Gaf and Reset were Sony hives that shit on xbox from a great height. Anyone that had a preference for Xbox was open target for scorn with little recourse.

Reach out to Phil and Co and ask for someone. I think they would say yes.

2 Likes

We were lucky enough to have Jason Ronald on already, he was fantastic.

8 Likes

One day.

3 Likes

Getting Jez is one thing. But Phil King of CEO’s Spencer???

I mean did you see those "grandma picked these out in the 70’s’ window drapes in Jez’ office? Spencer is on a different level

1 Like

Challenge accepted

6 Likes

Ohhhhh. It would be great

1 Like