The Gaming Screenshots Thread |OT|

Gears 5 on series x using gears 1 filter game is absolutely stunning coalition does not disappoint

Uploading: 8e0705b6-118b-4132-b7ac-5f9ce4da019b.png…

1 Like

Fallen Order is running in the 1080p mode. Game still looks amazing and the game itself is epic. Kinda crazy I haven’t played this yet.

4 Likes

Think ya hit Post before it uploaded, lol.

Beautiful screenshots everyone! keep 'em coming guys! :open_mouth:

Fallen Order looks amazing indeed, definitely one of the best looking UE4 games out there. I loved the game too so I can’t wait to see what Respawn will bring to the formula with FO2.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yakuza: Like a Dragon (Xbox Series X)

I actually came in here to ask if you folks know if there’s a way to automatically upload every capture onto OneDrive? I finagled it so that what’s in OneDrive automatically syncs to my personal server and it would be great to have it happen for every screencap and video I take.

• We Happy Few (Xbox Series X)

3 Likes

I post this purely for the rare cross-over Wrestling/Xbox fans, to say that WWE 2K19 (the best wrestling game of the last fifteen years) is now palatable thanks to the Series X. Load times, quick resume, fast menus - just lovely.

Awww Compulsion games is one of my favourite studios atm the potential is endless…

1 Like

Looks fun. Do you play it properly or is it a game you have to follow a guide for?

1 Like

There is no need for a guide at all! (unless you are going for the achievements)

I’m really liking the game so far and can’t wait to play more of it today! Although I agree it is not a game for everyone (according to Xbox Live, only 18% of the players finished the first proper mission after the prologue).

It is heavily inspired on Bioshock, but it is not as combat heavy. You can even play the whole game without killing anyone.

A bit of fiddling with AC Valhalla’s brightness etc and HDR is now beautiful. Not got to England yet, but already loving the mountains. Not sure phone screens are going to do this justice:

5 Likes
  • Call of the Sea (Xbox Series X)

• Haven (Xbox Series X)

6 Likes

4 Likes
  • Control (Xbox One X)

6 Likes

Valhalla SX

5 Likes

Darksiders 3 SX

Call of the Sea on SX

5 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077

6 Likes
  • Control (Xbox One X)

• DOOM Eternal (Xbox One X)

• Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (Xbox One X)

7 Likes

Man, Crash 4 looks fucking crazy good. I long for the day Banjo gets this kind of treatment, tbh they could be one of the few studios that can do it justice. Hope MS approaches then for even a second party deal.

1 Like