The Gaming Screenshots Thread |OT|

This game was so cool and looked gorgeous af

1 Like

American Mcgee’s Alice (BC DLC via XSS)

5 Likes

American McGee’s Alice: Madness Returns

5 Likes

Some Elden Ring attempts at Cosplay screeshots Warden tank selfie.

You really are fond of chatting with me, aren’t you? If I didn’t know better, I’d think you had feelings for me! Oh, no, dear me. Pretend you didn’t hear that! Hah hah hah!

1 Like

Batman Arkham Knight (XSX)

Red Dead Redemption 2 (XSX)

Forza Horizon 5 (XSX)

Microsoft Flight Simulator (XSX)

4 Likes

Fable 2

2 Likes

2 Likes

Fable 3 (XSS)

2 Likes

Who came up with the idea to use this depressing palette in Fable 3? Where are the colors?

1 Like

Fable 3 also drastically lowers the amount of bloom effects compared to Fable 2. Art direction for the characters is also peak Fable, but the color palette isn’t as vibrant-looking idd compared to Fable Anniversary and Fable 2.

1 Like

Furst sorcereis playthrough in Elden Ring finished. Skipped some content because I was cosplaying as Rennala and I doubt she wouldvhave killed 2 of her children, even if Radahn would have been a mercy. Had to summon for Radagon and the Elden Beast, because I ran out of heals halfway through the Elden Beast fight.

A Plague Tale: Requiem looks absolutely gorgeous on Series X:

I got a cheeky Wolf Spider kill. Poor bugger was glitched and couldn’t move.

2 Likes

3 Likes

An assortment -

3 Likes

This has got to be the most Zelda like outfit they could have given Ayrenn.

Ye old television.

Still can’t compare with the Meta and never will but definitely happy with my dps.

Nat.

I will never not be amused by this decision specially because I can pretend that Akira/Ren was forced to take an alias.

1 Like

So far the best DPS I’ve ever had, after the last couple of updates had done nothing but nerf the heck out of my character. She went from doing 80k, down to 68k, than after I changed things up I crawled back up to 81k.

Only for the next nerf to push her down to 70k, but after much work I pushed back up to 80k before taking some advice from a build video and getting the Vetashran Daggers, while replacing all the rest for things I had available/like to use. Leaving me with 88k DPS over all so far.