The Batman Trailer

wow that trailer blew me away I have no doubt Robert Pattinson is gonna kill it now after seeing it looks like 2021 is gonna be a great year for batman fans with the Gotham knights game and now this

https://youtu.be/8fxbzD_CSD8

3 Likes

Pattinson is such an amazing actor and I cannot wait for his portrayal here. Cannot wait to see TENET this year either! From home of course.:slight_smile:

I love that, unlike Ben, he does not look physically imposing, but he still manages to exude an air of terror. It shows that Batman is a very malleable character. For reference:

Ben 20200823_082506

Robert

Batfleck’s warehouse fight in BvS is the best Batman action scene in DC history. The rest of the movie is not good.

Here’s hoping Reeves and Pattinson knock it out. What I have seen looks extremely encouraging.

I LOVED this trailer, I thought it really created a mood for the film that I can get behind. Se7en, but set in the Batman universe, is ticking so many boxes for me. I’m a lifelong Batman nerd and can’t wait to see the Matt Reeves take on Batman.

My wife’s take? “I didn’t like it, I didn’t like the music”.

AaARGH! Good thing she has other endearing qualities :slight_smile:

As an aside, I also thought Ben Affleck was a great Batman and and AWESOME Bruce Wayne. A lot like Michael Keaton in terms of I almost preferred the scenes they were out of costume moreso than when they were wearing the cape and cowl.