The Ascent |OT| Behave, or I'll have you fucking recycled

Put it on high aim assist and always hold the stick to the very edge

1 Like

Not too shabby

1 Like

I can’t play this due to the subtitle locations and formatting. That sucks. :unamused:

Played through the tutorial level and not bad so far. The game is a little rough around the edges, and the load times are long, but it’s going to be a fun game to play. Weapon and enemy variety will be the key here, along with the loot/upgrades. If that pans out I can see this game going places.

Loving the game so far. Totally my jam. The atmosphere, the lore, the dialogs, the impressive graphics, etc… MS is killing it!

Hopefully they will sort out the bugs cause there are so many and it could be frustrating. Played in coop and got a save wiped and later stuck in menu more than 3 times, other bugs like enemies stuck in an area and invincible. Saw they said a patch is coming in a few days. Hope it will iron all the small rough edges.

Anyway, I would love a fully fledged AAA 3rd person sequel if possible with a way bigger team obviously. Hope MS keep an eye on them. What they achieved with such a small team is incredible imho. Big talent here under the hood.

2 Likes

The subtitles can be made larger in the options.

I had bugs loading saves going between my Series X and Series S. Loading cloud saves is a really basic function, and the game never should have shipped without it working perfectly.

Yes but it’s hard to notice them in the corner. I’d notice them and they’d be gone.

6 Likes

Man the save system in this game is annoying. I’m playing in co-op with my son and if I switch from online to local the save suddenly is no longer valid.

What a pain in the arse. Good thing I’m still early in the game. Anyone else had coop issues like this?

The co-op works where whoever is the host is the only that that gets progress in the game world. Your character can level/get items if you join someone but it doesn’t progress your game world at all. As far as saves bugging out though that has happened a few times it seems and it sure does stink.

3 Likes

While not third person, if you’re into twin stick shooters and the cyberpunk locale, try out Ruiner which is a great game.

1 Like

MS should absolutely keep an eye on this team, they have incredible potential.

1 Like

Thanks but I already played it haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: loved it too. Really good game!

Yep for such a small team it’s such an astonishing avcomplishment. Every time I play it I’m in awe, it’s full of details everywhere, really gorgeous, immersive. Gameplay is addicitve and the augs are really fun.

You’re welcome. Yeah, great game. Was hoping for a different ending but other than that, no complaints. Glad you enjoyed it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been enjoying it so far! Love the art style and vibe of the game.

2 Likes

The difficulty spike for the spider boss is fucking insane.

Yeah at first I felt that too. It wasn’t too tough if ya use the right weapon though. I used a ER Chrome Puncher and it lasered right through any small spiders in its path, instantly killing em. Once those are no longer a big threat the fight dramatically simplifies.

1 Like

Turns out it was just bugged lmao. I had like 4-5 spider bosses spawning until I restarted the game.

1 Like

Been enjoying it so far but I do despise deceptive marketing. This game promised HDR and its not there the same way Call of the Sea promised RT and then silence. I get small teams and such but dont overpromise features you wont deliver.

Like I wanna play the game now with HDR and by the time its probably fixed and added Ill be finished with the game.

1 Like