The 2023 Conference Week Thread - It is Gamer's Christmas Now with Added Nintendo!

As far as I know, The Man Who Erased His Name will have real time combat like the previously named Yakuza titles. It has Kiryu as the lead protagonist so im looking forward to seeing the game.

I’m super hyped to see the long gameplay trailer for Alan Wake 2!!

Technically, if Death Stranding 2 is day one on PC as well as PS5, then there won’t be any PS5 exclusives. For Microsoft, I would actually use Summer Games Fest to showcase the updates for Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Fallout 76, The Elder Scrolls Online and Grounded. This way, they get massive eyes on them, mainly casuals who would maybe jump in, keep them off the main showcase while also not revealing anything new or major outside of the Xbox showcase.

I know a lot of people here don’t care much for Summer Games Fest but I usually get around 5 or so games every year that im interested in. Keighley’s The Game Awards 2021 holds the record for me with 10 games being shown that were for me. Hehe.

5 minutes before the show. Surely it will be at least better than PS showcase, right?

1 Like

Hoping to see some Phantom Liberty in a couple minutes!

Wow I really hate Geoff’s blazer.

1 Like

“spare bedroom” this man’s parents owns IMAX

1 Like

Live audience eh? Interesting. I like that way more than just a stream. Still wish MS would go back to that. Especially crowd reactions with big games.

1 Like

Mobile game? Starting strong

Geoff was quite hyping up that grand finale game, huh.

1 Like

Prince of Persia?

edit: Ah, yes indeed. Nice to see the franchise restarted

1 Like

Nothing says Persia like rap music.

2 Likes

Wow I liked this new Prince of Persia a lot!

Okay, that looks fun.

Can’t stand Geoff :joy: but I feel there’s going to be a banger of two here.

Not sure who asked for metroidvania PoP but there it is

1 Like

Where is the remake though?

I kind of like the look but 2D platforming is not for me.

lmao that Final Fantasy troll. He knows.

Since all budget goes to AC titles, might as well make PoP like that, and I’m fine with that.

2 Likes

I want to see the Switch version of this :sweat_smile:

I kinda liked the looks of the prince of Persia thing. Actually was thinking it would be neat to see a single player thing from them that mashed up their worlds and had playable characters from AC etc in themed levels. They could keep adding to it

1 Like

Crap. Back to work. MK1. Damn.