'TEKKEN 8' Demo Hits PC & Xbox Series Consoles December 21---First Story Chapter and Local VS Fighting Mode

Originally published at: 'TEKKEN 8' Demo Hits PC & Xbox Series Consoles December 21-First Story Chapter and Local VS Fighting Mode - XboxEra

Publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment announced on Twitter that their upcoming fighter, ‘TEKKEN 8’, will have a free demo available on PC via Steam and Xbox Series consoles on the 21st of December. PlayStation 5 owners will have the chance to try this demo first, getting access this week on the 14th. The demo will include access to the game’s first chapter of the story “The Dark Awakens” as well as a local versus mode. No word on available characters .

TEKKEN 8 launches on the 26th of January, 2024 for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series consoles. You can pre-order the game by going to the Xbox Store here.

Get ready for your first battle in #TEKKEN8 🥊
The #TEKKEN 8 Demo releases on December 14 on @PlayStation and December 21 on @Xbox and @Steam! pic.twitter.com/K8ZrBl9ZKr

— TEKKEN (@TEKKEN) December 12, 2023

Played the demo today.

I dont think ive been as hyped for a fighting game…ever. maybe smash brawl but this is close

1 Like

Part of me wants to buy Tekken 7 and Soul Calibur 5 because they’re significantly discounted right now. But I’m thinking of using that money towards Tekken 8 instead.

If Tekken 7 supported 4K then I would have bought it a long time ago.

Great looking game.

Tekken 8 Demo was very good :+1: