Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Official Reveal Trailer -- "Alpha Target"

Yeah, I picked up on that too, which has me more hyped.

Liking that we’ll be able to switch characters on the fly, that’s avoided the massive misstep in the Avengers game.

It is obviously in engine, just look at Harley Quinn’s hair locks. Static despite movements. In CGI they would not be like that. Lots of hints with the objects, the textures, the fx on the Batman balloon exploding, showing it’s in engine, look at the smoke too.

1 Like

Looks pretty fun, hope to see some more of it soon to make up my mind on it.

Really hoping these are just the 4 announced characters so far. Going to be sad if this is all we get at launch if this ends up GAAS-like.

Now, if its like Gotham Knights, maybe I can make an exception there, but then I don’t know why they’d pick King Shark over Killer Croc at that point.

If they have DLC, would love to see some DC staples (both from and not Suicide Squad) if possible. Killer Croc, Deathstroke, Enchantress, Joker, Black Manta, and Killer Frost come to mind.

No need to apologize, my time and money are too valuable to waste on trash

After sleeping on it, I am warming up to this game. I Like that, similar to Gotham Knights, it can be played in Co-Op or Solo. Although the whole AI companions thing is a little worrying (unless they actually have smart AI). I am still salty, though, that Superman is the mind controlled bad guy. In the last decade, the only games where he IS NOT bad are flippin’ LEGO games.

Oh, you poor poor man

Even pigs like to roll around in their own filth