Starfield Shattered Space is coming this fall, small update later this week

9 Likes

Also new graphic modes on console it seems.

Also in the fall or sooner? Been meaning to get back to the game.

I think sooner

1 Like

So we could be getting that trailer on the showcase, nice!

Nice.

A bit later than I’d hoped but ah well.

2 Likes

It would be awesome if they do manage to get a 60fps mode for the game. With hopefully minimal visual cutbacks.

About time, I paid for the early access on GamePass and got this content what felt like a year ago now.

Creation Kit will allow for people to turn the frame limit off most likely

1 Like

Oooh, Creation Kit is basically mods for the game? Been waiting for mod support for damn sure! But depending on how the wait will be, I wonder what those other graphic modes will mean. Perhaps a 40fps mode and hey, I’ll take it!

Hopefully it’s actually soon, not “soon”, lol.

So excited for Creation Kit

The game has an absurd amount of potential with it

Much better to have a longer wait, points to it being quite substantial indeed.

Nice. Been waiting for the update that allows you to customize mass, vendor credits, etc. I do wonder what the graphical modes will be though. And since Shattered Space is scheduled for Fall 2024, I would assume that we’ll see it at the showcase in June.

The 40fps mode they supposedly did for Fallout 4 sounds like a safe bet to me.

1 Like

If that mode happens, I wonder if it will be able to get to 60fps with VRR.

1 Like

For some reason, I thought it would just be more options for ultrawide, etc. I hope I’m wrong on that front. 40 fps work in Series X would be great.

I hope we get some nice meaty updates sooner rather than later, I would like to jump back in when I get some more time.

Yes! Hoped to be sooner but if the DLC has a lot of content, then it’s all good :+1:.

Yeah I was thinking this was gonna come 4-6 months after release. Damn even DLCs taking longer now. It’s probably gonna be a meaty one, hopefully, also because it’s apparently the only one.

1 Like

Even with the inevitable creation kit mods I think 60 might be too challenging with the outposts.

For anyone here that has built large outposts you know that you get frame drops even at 30.