Starfield |OT| You're Finally Awake... In Space! [NO SPOILERS]

Yes, but Jason said that Skullzi info on Starfield most of the time (if not all) was incorrect, also that tweet included a Starfield online being developed.

Oh, I see. Ah well, I wasnā€™t too excited about a Starfield Online anyway, letā€™s first get the first game out the door and let us enjoy it to the fullest.

Shitstorm where?

I donā€™t really get this raising a shitstorm though since Skullzi has never been a legitimate source. Dude got access to some early build Starfield screens through a discord leak and has been cruising on that ever since.

The last time he even pretended to have leaked the Activision acquisition due to having made a vague statement about a huge acquisition that would make people act like internet lawyers or something like that. It might seem like he knew something from that statement, but the funny thing is he posted that in September when the Activision Microsoft talks started in November so obviously he was bullshitting.

Possibly a feature film for Starfield? Is this art from the game?

No idea but heā€™s definitely working on something Starfield related.

Yeah the art looks very similar to all the art so far.

1 Like

1 Like

I think its guaranteed that it will happen. All Bethesda games have a few DLCs and getting tens of millions of Game Pass users to grab the season pass means the game will make a fuck ton of money even if a lot of people arenā€™t outright buying it.

4 Likes

Do games like Starfield usually get season passes? I tend to think thatā€™s more for multiplayer games like Halo Infinite or GaaS games like Assassinā€™s Creed Valhalla.

Yeah, I also donā€™t think that BGS games has anything like season pass or deluxe editiions. Usually addons are sold separately and they make some legendary edititions later.

Season Pass is a single player game thing actually, it just gives you access to all the DLC on a discounted price. Doesnā€™t have to do with it being multiplayer or gaas.

1 Like

They do. Fallout 4 had one.

I donā€™t know about that. Halo Infiniteā€™s season pass is all about multiplayer, is it not?

Thatā€™s the battle pass, itā€™s different.

Season Pass usually goes with the games that add incremental updates in huge quantities. Like for example cars, fighters in the fighting games etc.

First time hearing that.

Semantics.

Itā€™s just what they call it

It also applies to games like Tiny Tina Wonderlands, which isnā€™t adding huge quantities in the updates. :cry: