Soul Hackers 2 from Atlus Out Now On Xbox One and Xbox Series!

Almost certainly. But we might see more info at e3

1 Like

Curious about that too though to be honest even if it will be an only digital release I’ll still get it for the support alone. I haven’t played an Atlus game before so I am curious to see what all the fuss is about, plus IIRC it is turn based so this is a big plus for me.

1 Like

I think they won’t. Why? Considering the % of digital on Xbox and the type of the game, the amount of sold physical copies will be relatively small.

https://twitter.com/Atlus_West/status/1495748180067196928?s=20&t=-xHewEwNYm5FCoIV_xuxSA

Yes!

7 Likes

Yeah but if they do a LE. They have to do a physical xbox version. Even if its a digital code. If the LE is exclusive to PS in the west ill be pissed.

Oh this game will be one of those T rated games instead of a near useless M rating… WHOA IT’S A GOREFEST

I dont think it matter for games.

It doesn’t, it just that spin offs tend to be T rated and softer, this one is definetely the most bloody one i’ve seen, not that i’ve played most titles anyway, but I think it only loses to one obscure one that I can’t remember the name.

Persona 5 Royal got a MA15+ in Australia and ended up being rated M for ESRB, Soul Hackers 2 (Project Pen) has also been rated MA15+ in Australia.

Yeah more or less all MegaTen related games are M rated. The Persona games are, the SMT games are, Soul Hackers 1 is, etc. So no surprise here.

MA15+ is pretty much teen to M rating, it wasn’t until years ago they had a R18 rating to have games uncensored, but even Modern Warfare 2019 still uses MA15+.

Didn’t even remember that Soul Hackers 1 was M rated, tought it was T rated. Devil Survivor and Persona spin offs were all T rated, the last spin off to get M before SH1 was Devil Summoner 2.

Hopefully we get a western trailer for this soon. Unlike older SMT games this is a global release. Really want those pre orders up.

2 Likes

New trailer

Atlus seem to be uploading trailers on this on a weekly basis.

6 Likes

Will everyone be on board for Redfall to release this year if they were to do this once E3 come and gone? Anyway, I’m intrigued by this. Still can’t believe it’s on Xbox.

But still not on Xbox channel right? :joy:

1 Like

They still have a few seasons before its release, so maybe when its nearer?

1 Like

Still very excited about this, definitely going on a media blackout.

I think the media will go on a blackout with this game tbh. Very niche we won’t hear much except Atlus fans and youtube vids

Which is a good thing. But once it comes out it should explode.

New trailer. Still no news of western pre orders and CE.

Hopefully soon. Cant wait

5 Likes

Really hoping for an European/USA physical edition. Everything so far looks pretty neat!

1 Like