So, Monday might be an interesting day?

That’s plausible

The awesome thing with this is just how many plausible things we have to look forward to! This is an amazing time to be an Xbox fan that’s for sure.

6 Likes

Facts

1 Like

In my book, that would be massive.

Sega deal for Game Pass. Believe!

Or more realistic, that Gears 5: Hivebusters DLC.

1 Like

Frankly no idea what might drop tomorrow and that is wonderful to say. Will be surprised

I would love a Gears 5 DLC. I think Gears 6 will be visually phenomenal.

2 Likes

Have to think it will be on unreal engine 5, right?

Wait…Keighley is involved or some such shit???

Oh no. The last time didn’t work out well at all for Microsoft and Xbox. I really wish they would just stay away from this guy.

2 Likes

It was not the best pre-show, but we tend to blow every slight up into a bigger deal than it actually is. In reality, it didn’t really hurt Xbox at all. It’s fine.

3 Likes

Agreed but when it comes to Xbox, he does more harm than good. It’s like if I want to listen to negativity for Xbox, I honestly could just listen to myself between 2013 and E3 2018. I don’t need to listen to Keighley.

Speaking of Keighley though, did he give his impressions yet for Xbox Series X? He received a prototype console right?

3 Likes

I really don’t think he does. He has a reach that extends further than almost anyone else and gamers know he won’t associate himself with things that aren’t important. So if he’s involved, people pay attention. The good outweighs the bad by a large degree.

Besides, we don’t really even know if he is.

1 Like

I’ll give you that people tend to pay attention if he’s involved but if he’s negative towards Xbox, that would be completely counter-productive to what Microsoft has been doing.

1 Like

I think what we might be a wee bit sensitive on here about what is “negative to Xbox”. And most people don’t see that.

Yeah, I guess.

1 Like

It’s clearly Capcooooooooooom :phil_lmao: :doge:

3 Likes

Take tooooooooo

3 Likes

:phil_lmao: Kooooooooooonami

1 Like

Ubisoooooooooooooft

2 Likes

@Mort @AllianceOfficer @Raider_Might

Stooooooooooooop!