Sniper Elite 5, Farming Simulator 22 and more are joining Xbox Game Pass

Originally published at: Sniper Elite 5, Farming Simulator 22 and more are joining Xbox Game Pass - XboxEra

Yesterday the Xbox Game Pass Twitter account already revealed one of the games coming to the subscription service today with Jurassic World Evolution 2. Now we know the other titles which will be added to Xbox Game Pass during the month of May.

Today, May 17th

• Jurassic World Evolution 2 (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Her Story (PC)
  • Little Witch in the Woods (Game Preview, console & PC)
  • Skate (Cloud, via EA Play)
  • Umurangi Generation Special Edition (Cloud, Console and PC)

May 19th

• Farming Simulator 22 (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Vampire Survivors (PC)

May 24th

• Floppy Knights (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Hardspace: Shipbreaker (PC)

May 26th

• Sniper Elite 5 (Console & PC)

May 27th

• Cricket 22 (PC)
  • Pac-Man Museum+ (Cloud, console & PC)

Just as every other month, games are leaving the service too. Play these games before they leave Xbox Game Pass. (With a reminder, Knockout City is going free-to-play)

Leaving May 31

• EA Sports NHL 20 (Console)
  • Farming Simulator 19 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Knockout City (Console and PC) EA Play
  • Resident Evil 7 Biohazard (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Spellforce 3: Soul Harvest (PC)
  • Superhot Mind Control Delete (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Yes Your Grace (Cloud, Console, and PC)
2 Likes

Yes! I held off on buying Farming Sim 22 because I was hoping it would be added to Gamepass eventually like the last few entries have.

I felt very German a few years ago when I was enjoying Farming Simulator with a bunch of friends :smiley:

1 Like

Farming Simulator is definetly all ages too. My 6 year old son really enjoys it.

Sniper Elite 5 for me ! Great timing !

1 Like

I wish Her story would come to console. I hear its really good

Sniper Elite is an awesome game. It’s definitely the highlight. Jurassic Park will be the perfect Gamepass addition in that I wouldn’t have purchased it but will definitely play it since it’s on Gamepass. Also don’t forget PAC-Man. I’m always down for some PAC-Man.

1 Like

It’s okay. It was pretty new at the time, using keywords to find video samples and slowly make out the story.

Although, it could easily be rereleased on console, you can play it on any kind of PC really.

Not a bad list of new games. And it’s now a track sense I think xmas that once ever 2 weeks we get one game from a Japanese studio/publisher :slight_smile:

Fun fact: Farming Simulator is coming to both Xbox and PS service. Only one of them you can play full game.

4 Likes

Hopefully june is better. Im expecting huge gamepass month with the showcase on the 12th. Great time to announce some bangers. .

…pleasejustputpersonaonxboxalready…

2 Likes

Do you not like Sniper Elite? A month ago we got MLB. These are giant day 1 titles. Maybe Gamepass isnt for you.

2 Likes

Thinking twenty year old persona games are bigger than sniper elite 5. :rofl:

1 Like

I would he estatic if they announced persona or hell any Atlus back catalog titles for Xbox let alone gamepass.

But saying sniper elite series (or it’s spin off zombie Army) isn’t a big title is crazy. They must do some solid numbers on gamepass as they still have 2 of the other games in the service and have been on the service for over a year

1 Like

Looking forward to floppy Knights, I need something to wean me off slay the spire’. I need to finish sniper elite 4 and zombie army first before starting 5, I have so many games half finished that I feel guilty starting another.

Mlb certainly isnt for me neither is sniper elite. And yeah ive gottej plenty of game time from GP this year. Tunic, danganronpa 1 and 2 still finishing somnium files and i replayed some other games. Gp has everything for everyone but now with tjose 2 big delays and sony putting out their service(which is half assed lets be reL) im expecting ms to put the footdown.

Who said it wasnt bigger? Well see how well sniper elite does. I mean it is on the basis of it being a new game compared to an old game but lets be real…if sniper elite and persona 6 came out on gamepass day 1…persona 6 would be way bigger. Lets not kid ourselves.

But i dont know how those are related. SE is a decent get. Well see how the game does

Also i feel like the pc gamepass is holding the console gamepass back. Not sure if MS are holding out on both. Its much MUCH harder to get games on pc gamepass. Publishers would be much happier putting games on xbox GP than pc as well where theres ton of steam money to make.

Xbox bought Activision Blizzard. I would say PC Gamepass has its best days ahead of it. The service is still finding itself but it’s still early days when it comes to PC and Streaming versions of Gamepass… for now, console is unquestionably the main attraction.

I agree. I’m confident this will be a great E3 that fills in the gaps nicely for the rest of the year. I expect a perfect E3 this year, Xbox’s very own ‘E3 of dreams’.

1 Like