SEGA Survey GO AND PARTICIPATE

Wait, I feel super dumb now. It’s on SEGA to decide whether to release Persona for Xbox? Here I thought it was Atlus.

Sega bought Atlus

I missed that news, lol, wow.

That could have a very positive effect though, they finally decided to bring Yakuza to Xbox, increases chances of Persona significantly, sweet!!!

1 Like

It was only like 7 years ago or so.

1 Like

That and the fact that they recently ported Persona 4 Golden to PC! Let’s keep telling them we want to buy their games, just in case they aren’t getting acquired :smiley:

Thanks for posting about it, Opatschi.

2 Likes

I seriously did not know that. I thought both were their own companies.

Sega lets Atlus manage themselves as if they were independent. I’m not joking lol.

1 Like

Done!

Sounds familiar

hides

Sorry Keanu Reeves GIF

Oh, and I took the survey and asked for Atlus games to come to Xbox. Even though I appearantly won’t miss a chance to crap on Japanese games.

5 Likes

I’ve done my part!

Even mentioned to bring Persona over since I’ve been enjoying Yakuza so much! DOUBLE WHAMMY!

2 Likes

Done, and I asked them to bring Persona series to xbox consoles

2 Likes

Might work might not, but done!

First thing that comes to mind with Sega

Second thing…

And thats what I typed out :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“Amusement Vision” Studios not a single word, but damn, those studios were something else

Mine was something similar, but I also added for them to keep working on bringing their franchises back like So4, only more directly involved in the production. And to bring even more of their pc centric franchises to consoles (like 2 Point Hospital and FM)

I completed it and got no question about atlus games on xbox…

It was a place for you to write something in and Not a specific question.

This is the correct answer! :stuck_out_tongue: :partying_face:

Can’t wait to play a Persona game on my Xbox this year! Nick teased it too much in a previous podcast! I believe! :nerd_face: