S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Official In-Engine Gameplay Teaser

I’ll say the exclusivity is a year. Small studio plus the game is on Game Pass day one so they will release the game when it’s ready and then majority will start porting it to PS5 and by the time they do that, the year would be up. This is my guess anyway.

That’s the spirit!

1 Like

Always positive :grinning:

The last trailer is already about to hit 2 million views. Crazy, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. seems very popular in central and eastern Europe.

The first trailer was already the 2nd most watched on the Xbox Youtube channel after the Halo Infinite gameplay demo (among the trailers from the July Xbox Games Showcase).

If that news is true, it’s extremely fucking frustrating that a historically pc franchise won’t be released on gamepass pc at launch.

I don’t think that’s the case it’s more like they’re just talking about the Xbox side, they weren’t speaking about PC at all in that tweet. Just because they mentioned only console doesn’t exclude PC.

1 Like

Hope you’re right. You can see how the general sentiments around pc game pass shifting conversation/poisoning the well when it comes to all the third party AAA games skipping it, EA play getting delayed indefinitely… on launch day, and new second party/MS funded games not coming to PC game pass. Many of the Xbox funded timed exclusives are coming to both versions of gamepass so it would really be weird if Stalker 2 of all skipped the pc gamepass of all.

Imo currently Xbox has a very big marketing/communication problem with saying “Coming to Xbox Gamepass” as a catch all statement when that is still not enough information about the exact platforms it shall come to. Many people see doom eternal getting announced for “Xbox game pass”, see that its not coming to PC version at the same time, many people see control coming to “Xbox game pass”, but see that it hasn’t come to or announced as coming to pc version at all. Its a problem especially when Xbox is making every effort to integrate all these platforms under the Xbox banner, but still somehow this discrepancy slips through that miscommunication.

If xbox had to fix one thing regarding game pass (imo there are many things they still need to), it’s this communication problem.

God, this gets me thinking of what a next gen fallout could be.

Next gen nuke explosions could be incredible, all that CPU to drive soo many particles and effects :hushed:

I come to know Gamepass announcement via twitter and they are always clear when and where the game is coming.

I can see how things can be frustrating over PC side ( not getting rdr2 or control ) but that’s business.