Riot Games Character Unlocks coming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on December 12th for Valorant, League of Legends, and more

Originally published at: Riot Games Character Unlocks coming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on December 12th for Valorant, League of Legends, and more - XboxEra

Announced back in June at the Xbox Bethesda showcase the Game Pass Ultimate benefits for Riots’s PC and Mobile games are coming to the Xbox store on December 12th. To access these unlocks you will need to tie your Xbox login to a Riot account. The Xbox Wire blog post lists every perk available which I will copy below:

Valorant

• All current Agents
  • Access to every new Agent as soon as they’re released
  • 20% Match XP boost given to Battle Pass, Event Pass, and active Agent Contract progress

League of Legends

• All 160+ champions
  • Access to every new champion as soon as they’re released
  • 20% XP boost

Legends of Runeterra

• All cards in Foundations Set

Teamfight Tactics

• 1-Star Rare Little Legend Tacticians
  • 4 Arena Skins available until April 2023, and 1 Arena Skin that’s on a monthly rotation thereafter

League of Legends: Wild Rift (coming in January) unlocked benefits include:

• All 80+ champions
  • Day-one access to every new champion as they’re released
  • 20% XP boost

Plus, as an added benefit, players who link their accounts before January 1, 2023 will receive even more bonus rewards from Riot:

• Valorant – Pocket Sage Buddy
  • League of Legends – Masterwork Chest and Key
  • Teamfight Tactics – Little Legend Rare Egg
  • Wild Rift – Random Emote Chest
  • Legends of Runeterra – Prismatic Chest
7 Likes

That update was cool. I remember that.

1 Like

2 Likes

No one seems to care about this ? Should be a huge deal for PC gamers

I imagine it is, but these games really don’t get that much coverage in comparison to how big they are.

1 Like

I wonder how many subscribers it brought in for Microsoft and it it was worth it. I can see atleast on their tweets about this they got close to a million views

I’ve linked my Xbox to my riot account on the PC GamePass app, but it did not unlock all characters in the Wild rift mobile app ? What’s up with that

@Doncabesa looks like the wild rift GamePass perk is now available for mobile gamers. Just logged in and all characters are unlocked.

Wonder why there isn’t any big news articles about this ? The game is huge, there should be some awareness.

Sadly the console port isn’t available yet thought :frowning:

Edit: no mention of the perk being available on official Twitter accounts either

they were slow on the other ones too, probably part of tomorrow’s game pass announcements if there are any

1 Like

I’m trying to say, get your xboxera article up early ! Exclusive ! No one else has one yet