Review | Starfield

Review | Starfield - XboxEra

The review text itself is incredibly long and formatted in a way that doesn’t work well with this forum software. Feel free to discuss the review here!

25 Likes

My gawd, that review layout is hot sex!

5 Likes

Thanks for the review Jess. Mostly through it now and I love how you articulate your insight, even though I sometimes don’t agree with your numbers, your words just rarely fail to describe to me what you’re really getting from the game, that’s really rare from most other reviewers. You are truly above and beyond most other reviewers and I’m impressed with your hard work and efficiency.

3 Likes

Excellent review!

I also recommend everyone to check out the written review. Looks phenomenal.

5 Likes

What a top notch format and look for the review. Very well done

Ill be watching and reading in full after I play it for a few days.

4 Likes

I will definitely watch this after I’ve put some hours into the game myself!

2 Likes

Great written review, really liked how that looked. Can’t wait to dive in myself.

2 Likes

Wow, that is on another level. Good job with the presentation and writing.

1 Like

Just wanted to say very impressive work, beautiful layout, and thanks for all the effort that went into this review. I didn’t read every section in detail because I want to keep my exposure to a minimum before playing for myself, but this is really cool.

2 Likes

Thanks @Doncabesa (and @Predrag)!

This was the first review i watched before i saw any other impressions and you did a bang up job. Well done!

Looking forward to diving in and blasting off (after work tomorrow - boo).

3 Likes

You guy’s honestly put every outlet to shame. Excellent video content and the written review is spectacular! The presentation is the chefs kiss.

4 Likes

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/1697312610927128605?s=20

Its nice to see Aaron giving you guys a shoutout :smiley:

14 Likes

Yeah, really kind of him :green_heart:

9 Likes

Great review Jesse. Looking forward to the game tonight.

5 Likes

Great review. Congrats to the team for all the fantastic coverage today.

4 Likes

Just watched. very good review. Gave it a like. @Doncabesa have you ever given a game a 10? you came awfully close here

1 Like

Absolutely incredible work @Doncabesa. That is without a doubt, the greatest written review I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. Detailed and clear, with a fantastic layout. It’s a video game review, yet it’s genuinely oddly beautiful. It’s clear a lot of work went into this. I gotta ask, seeing as loading is your only real con, if they somehow managed to down the loading, or be rid with it altogether, would you have given starfield a 10?

4 Likes

Possibly

1 Like

This is the review that I think best nails it. I completely agree with it. The only downside is the loading. It’s not long it’s not really immersion breaking it just doesn’t feel like it belongs in a 2023 game.

But that’s it. It’s the only negative. What it brings the game down to is a personal thing, 0.3 sounds right to me or 0.5. I think either is fair. Certainly no more. And having played it some of the reviews border on the ridiculous.

I know some of the reviewers are massive Bethesda fans so whether it’s just that they expected this to be full no man’s sky Bethesda style and are disappointed or whether they just don’t like Bethesda games anymore I don’t know….

2 Likes