Review | Dying Light 2 Stay Human

Great review Jesse. Two more days to go!!

2 Likes

Good review Jessie, Did you by chance try it on a series S? If so is there a 60 fps mode on that as well?

1 Like

Felt like it, was certainly higher than 1080p

It’s a bit annoying to start and then never really much of an issue halfway through or so.

I did not, sorry.

1 Like

can’t wait to use My MS rewards points on this and maybe tiny tina next month

Someone told me its only 1080 30 on series s which I guess is fine

1 Like

Staffy have you covered :+1:

1 Like

Techland did a great job then because as per DF performance mode is actually 1080p. Can’t deny that I find it disappointing though, especially after we’ve already had several games in 60fps and with a resolution significantly above 1080p.

With my viewing distance and this TV size I’m absolutely going to notice. Might even go for quality or resolution mode.

Comparing scores for this to the new Pokémon game makes me question 90% of games media (yet again)

3 Likes

Pokémon not good in your opinion?

If it didn’t have the word pokemon slapped on it, it’d be a 4/10

1 Like

I’m going to stream Dying Light 2, feel free to drop in and ask me questions about it.

4 Likes

Looks like it’s only 30fps on Series S because there’s no dynamic resolution in any console? lol

2 Likes

1080 60 on performance mode on series X .?? …Seriously :confused:

Odd that it’s 1080 because it definitely didn’t look it on my 1440p monitor. The framerate is unlocked so it goes well above 60 if you’re using VRR at least.

My C9 has VRR but will that mean it will go to like 80 or higher and then also go down again? Or always steady? :slight_smile:

So if I’m playing on resolution or quality mode …it won’t be locked to 30 ? I have a series X and oled TV

I was under the impression anything below 48fps didn’t work …I game on a C9

1 Like

Oh that would have been amazing but I think he means the performance mode. Yep, looked again, performance mode.

1 Like

So lts hitting nearly 4k on performance?

Ah now I understand. I was starting to wonder why Techland didn’t leave the framrrate unlocked so that VRR users have great benefits. But it wouldn’t activate at all then since it’s 30fps, damn.

Sadly no. 1080p.