Requesting styling adjustment / revert in Reply Editor section?

Just today I am encountering something new with the website when replying to posts. I only encountered it around a couple hours ago. It was fine this morning, I think.

The Reply Box does not seem wide enough, it seems forced to a fixed width, and so a nasty scroll bar is placed along the top of the Editor Icon Bar. When trying to reply on tablet it makes it impossible to use the other commands as the scroll bar doesn’t show but as a single underline-like section.

I will try to get an image of the issue on the tablet too.

Here is an image of it from a PC Browser, where at least it’s functional to scroll. You can see there is tons of space to the right for the reply box to expand out to.

Sorta-details: I’m using Samsung 10.4" Tablet running Android and Chrome web browser. I probably should have included those details in initial post. The PC desktop screenshot is from a 1920x1200 display running Edge(ium) browser.

2 Likes

Here is screenshot from tablet showing the nonfunctional scroll bar. This wasnt like this at all earlier today. It is impossible to use because my fingers simple can’t touch that underline, so I don’t know if it actually scrolls or not. :rofl:

1 Like

@Predrag :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We did an update few hours ago, maybe something changed after that. iPad is a strange beast, with high resolution similar to laptops, yet it’s a tablet device. Probably some styling went off for composer window. We will investigate.

2 Likes

For additional reference I’m using Samsung 10.4" Tablet running Android and Chrome web browser. I probably should have included those details in initial post.

The PC desktop screenshot is from a 1920x1200 display running Edge(ium) browser.

Sorry for leaving that out.

2 Likes