Remastered versions of Grim Fandango, Day of the Tentacle and Full Throttle are coming October 29 to all Game Pass members (Console, PC and Android)

As part of today’s show, Tim confirmed that the Classic LucasArts Remasters are coming October 29 to all Xbox Game Pass members , Xbox, Windows 10 PC, and Android (with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate). Fans will be able to play three beloved LucasArts adventure games – Grim Fandango Remastered , Day of the Tentacle Remastered , and Full Throttle Remastered – in their revitalized glory.

13 Likes

Great news. I have a copy of Grim Fandango on Steam and highly enjoyed it. These games seem like they’ll be a good fit for xCloud, so I can definitely see myself playing Day of the Tentacle and Full Throttle when I’m bored.

2 Likes

Great ! And in gamepass too.

My childhood is coming back to me. I remember hesitating between Grim Fandango and Army men on PC at my local store. I chose Army Men at the time, but the cover of GF was intriguing.

I can’t wait to see what I missed for all these years !

2 Likes

All in gamepass at once is awesome :heart_eyes:

Can wait to play them

4 Likes

Does Double Fine have full control over these now, or do they still have to work something out with Disney?

An extending from that, should we expect these to be on GP permanently?

1 Like

What about Broken Age?

Jesus more to play… Fine. Been wanting a remastered Full throttle

Not in Gamepass?

Grim Fandango is the GOAT, can’t wait to play it again… with achievements!

This is fantastic news. I’m definitely going to be giving these a run through.

Xbox Game Pass is so freakin good.

I know right? :smiley:

Much awesome, my gamerscore is ready.

1 Like

I’m downloading Grim Fandango. They’re not in the gamepass app yet, but you can search in the store.

Can’t wait to try them !

Full throttle is dope.

2 Likes

Love Day of the Tentacle!

Playing Grim Fandango right now. Those puzzles are hard. It’s still fun, but man, I can’t progress without a walkthrough. :rofl:

wow, i remember so little about Full Throttle

Man this is such a welcome blast from my past… now I just have to figure out which I’m going to start first. GamePass really isn’t doing my backlog any favors.

2 Likes