Rare has revealed the 2022 content map & is closing down PvP mode Arena

yes simply switch the server

I’ve met quite a few people on the TTs, and had some cool encounters with people wanting to join in.

I literally have had people camp by the fort just to take everything from us after we beat it and sink our ship…. TWICE.

It’s not an occasional thing, it’s like every other session.

3 Likes

You called? :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate that I can’t even pay for a private server like I can with Fallout 76 (another game which is “all about the MP”) so that I can enjoy the beauty of this game without my short session being ruined as I server hop or just constantly flee.

helps to devolve back into the same argument that was had since day one

1 Like

Wish I could enjoy the game, if only they made the actual sword and gun combat fun. For me that would go a long way.

2 Likes
  • Search for tuccers
  • Learn to defend your loot if it’s important to you

I love the ARGs from Sea of Thieves they have already made several

1 Like

I find it fun and quite complex to master there are lots of combat tricks, we can even throw a vomit jump to blind an opponent or collect boiling water from the Devil’s Roar and throw it into a hold when players repair their boat the hot water will do continuous area damage, there are lots of different fighting tricks in addition to the sword and the gun (you have to be creative)

It’s more that the combat doesn’t feel fun to me. Now this was a long time ago already but when I used the sword on skeletons it just felt weak…the hits didn’t really have an impact. I did however enjoy using the cannons on the ships.

But I’ll watch the video. Have they improved the combat or has it all remained the same?