Quick Resume bug fixed for Xbox Series X|S in the latest build + other improvements, rolling out soon

Is it not working or did you cycle through more than 4 Next-Gen games so the 1st one drops off?

Iā€™ve only got 2 games in the cycle. The game that itā€™s not working for is yooka laylee 2.

I downloaded it from GamePass

Very strange. Did the game have an update recently that wiped out the Quick Resume? If you go into the Manage Game and hit (X) to view File info it would indicate what the Update Date was or N/A if it never had an update on that console.

Also, is your console set to Instant On? I thought I saw some not getting Quick Resume to trigger if they had console set to ā€œenergy saverā€ and never loaded a different game before turning it off.

Usually before I turn my console off (Instant On mode), I load up a small other game and then force Quit it so game downloads would go at full speed.

I know it doesnā€™t help you now, but itā€™s working great for me though I am in Alpha Insider ring with latest update and have Gears 4, Gears 5, Halo 5, and Lego DC Villians in my QR ring. I donā€™t remember if they released the December dashboard update to everyone yet.

No update to the game as far as Iā€™m aware. I donā€™t even think itā€™s receiving updates anymore.

My console is set to energy saver.

Might have just patched for you. You can sort your games by ā€œlast updatedā€ to check and see if this happens again. Game has been patched a lot recently.