PSN Summer Sale? & Where Is Xbox Summer Sale? Lol

Is Anybody Up to date on Psn Sale ?? I didn’t knew there was sale and got Ghost Of Tsushima spent 60 buck :expressionless: Got 15 bucks wallet got any recommendation or wait more games will be later added.Wht Happend to Xbox Summer Sale?? This Yr

@MauroNL?

Yeah normally the Xbox summer sale happens around this time of year. I’m personally waiting for a sale for KH3 Remind, I’ve finished the base game last month (or was it in June? I honestly can’t remember) so I can play it and then uninstall the whole game.

1 Like

I have very little faith in a Xbox Live Summer Sale anymore. Past years dates have all been long gone and with the Summer Spotlight thing still going I don’t see it happening. Maybe they merged it with that E3 sale we had in May/June.

I’ll keep my eyes out though :eyes:

1 Like

I thought the summer sale was months ago, there was a huge sale not even that long ago… :s

Edit: worth noting I’m awful at keeping track of time and dates, so I could be horrifically wrong.

I believe that was meant to be their fake E3 sale, they tend to have an E3 sale around June and summer sale in July/August.