PS5 "Register for Pre-Order Opportunity" Email

Just received this email from Sony, anyone else get one of these? Hopefully the standoff will be over soon! Could we finally be close to pricing/pre-orders of both consoles?! :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

You can preorder, but there isn’t a price listed

Doesn’t look like I got one. :weary: wonder if this is like other Sony emails and people get it at random.

Can you share the link of the register page? Lol

Lol, don’t even remember my PSN Id. Guess I’ll be a filthy casual if I go down that road.

1 Like

Wow, so hopefully the price is to be revealed shortly. Not sure if it’s common to allow for pre-orders without revealing the price.

1 Like

Took my friend at work an extra hour to get it after me, so maybe still a chance?

Link

I received the email, but am not going to be preordering. Sucks for someone that actually wanted it and didn’t get it

I really hope Series X is available to pre-purchase on Amazon… same with PS5. I have plenty of credit on Amazon lol

3 Likes

Considering Amazon is already a confirmed retailer for Xbox all access I think that’s a forgone conclusion.

It’s a pre-order in order to pre-order. I guess I shouldn’t be shocked when we now get announcements of announcements.

1 Like

I just noticed this wording at the bottom of the COD website

The PlayStation 5 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is scheduled for release Holiday 2020 in the U.S. and Canada, and in late 2020 for the rest of the world… I wonder if there’s going to be stock issues in other countries.

Good pickup. There could be a few day delay due to localization for the title. that use to happen in fhe PS2 and PS3 generation occasionally. Happy for the COD fans to finally have a date.

Man - no one really wants to be first with their price. This is crazy…

Yea they don’t want to be undercut

If Lockhart is a thing and the leaked specs are true playstation will get undercut no matter what. I guess sony just want to have some control on how much they get undercut by.

I think sony will have to go first simply because its starting to get a bit rediculous now that pre order stuff is going out and the PS5 has an already pretty substantial marketing push for it

No thanks, I probably won’t be picking one up or even a Series X at launch.