Playstation Access: PS5: 23 Things You Need To Know About PlayStation 5

Playstation Access: PS5: 23 Things You Need To Know About PlayStation 5

“With PS5 nearing its November release, here’s a guide to everything you need to know about the new console, from tech specs, the digital edition, launch games line-up, PS Plus Collection, the DualSense controller, PS4 game upgrades, and loads more.”

Ugh. Marketing fluff spouting theoretical and variable numbers. Not wrong, but not . . . right. I suppose it should be expected in the context of the source “Playstation Access”. I’m not surprised or terribly disturbed. Yet, I would call to account a few of the elaborations. To be fair, I could do the same to some of the 3rd party Xbox focused information, but that doesn’t make me disapprove any less.

I hate exaggerated marketing.

3 Likes

Glad to see someone noticing it…Thought I was alone…

1 Like

I find it worrying that we are so close to launch and there has been no technical deep dive. This feels so much like the xbox one launch. I think we see a PS5 pro much sooner than expected…

5 Likes

It’s rather 23 things you need to worry about PS5

3 Likes

I don’t understand why there are no official pictures or videos of the PlayStation 5. Just renders and some leaked pictures. Weird.

1 Like

I dont want to imagine the worse but this is certainly a weird way to launch a console. Especially from the current market leader.

Nothing about Sony screams confidence in their product at this time.

Your rival showed off how its system looks a year ahead. Is very happy to talk specs and visions. And now has retail boxes in tech peoples hands month early.

Sony hasnt as of now shown the PS5 to anyone outside of Sony and maybe will let Japanese influencers have a hands on next week. Who I’m sure are all tech savvy :stuck_out_tongue: has anyone seen Cerny since his GDC?

Yeah why not give it to DF

I hope this is rhetor… oh. It’s you again…

:laughing:

1 Like

:rofl:

23 things you need to know. How do I increase the storage capacity?

1 Like