Plaion Store Lists 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl' for December 1 Release, Has Previously Provided Accurate Release Information

Originally published at: https://xboxera.com/2023/08/11/plaion-store-lists-s-t-a-l-k-e-r-2-heart-of-chornobyl-for-december-1-release-has-previously-provided-accurate-release-information/

Players may get into the heart of the Zone as soon as this December. As spotted by Andrew Marmo of Wired Productions and Video Games Chronicle tenure, ‘S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl’ has been listed on Plaion/Koch Media Store’s website for a 1st of December release for this year. The storefront has previously leaked dates for titles such as ‘Darksiders 2’ for the Nintendo Switch.

Have a gander at the sourced Tweet below and check out the store listing over here.

Plaion/Koch Media Store has listed S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl for December 1st 2023 release.

This is most likely accurate as other titles have placeholder dates of December 31st 2023, They have previously leaked dates including Darksiders 2 for Nintendo Switch. pic.twitter.com/GxxCsdFyEo

— Andrew Marmo (@the_marmolade) August 11, 2023

6 Likes

I don’t want to put my hopes up but I’m pretty excited !

I can’t wait for Gamescom and see what they’ve got cooking. They’ll probably announce the release date there.

3 Likes

Oh man, that would be amazing!

2 Likes

Would be a nice surprise as I definitely expected it to be next year

Starfield - September

Forza -October

MW3 - November

Stalker - December

Pretty incredible first party/exclusive line up for a quarter, yes I am including MW3 lol

7 Likes

Really hoping this is 2024. I already have too many games and of course, it’s a few days before Avatar. Come on man. :frowning:

2 Likes

Seen a mention that Amazon (Germany) now also has it listed for December 1st.

That could be a good time for it. Last year, High on Life did great as the best single player Game Pass launch, and it was in December

It’s easy.

You leave Pandora for what it is, they’ll survive.

And get busy with the actually great game.

Kidding, kidding. Avatar could be a really good game. But Pandora CAN wait. :smirk::wink:

1 Like

Hmmm actually if you want to play that game you might want to play it first if you want to save money, get the Ubisoft+ $1 month and play it, that offer is gonna end in Jan 2024.

2 Likes

Hope this is true, can’t wait for the game as a big Metro fan.

Hahaha. We’ll see. I still believe that Stalker 2 will be 2024 and yes, im hoping that it’s 2024. As for Avatar, im more hyped for it than Stalker 2 but in fairness, haven’t seen anything from Stalker 2 in over two years.

Speaking of Metro, the next game is heavily rumored to be showing up at Gamescom.

Sounds like that will change during Gamescom. We’re likely gonna see a brand new demo during the show.

Yeah and best of all, Metro 4 will finally have a fully voiced protagonist. I always thought it was weird that Arytom talks during missions but not in-game. So im very happy.

Oooh, I meant Stalker 2, haha. The damn thing doesn’t quote the whole message, making things unclear.

Stalker 2 and Metro 4 would be very interesting though!

Oh, okay. lol

I don’t click on reply. I highlight the text that I want to reply to and it will have “quote” above what you’re highlighting. That’s what I do.

As for Stalker 2 and Metro 4, im hyped for both. I just want them in 2024. Hehehe.

Oh shit, i remember a long time ago this was said and I ended up never using it. That’s such a damn handy feature. I’m gonna use it from now on.

I’d be more than fine with them in 2024 too, Starfield is going to consume all my gaming hours.

1 Like

Yeah, I need a few games to get pushed to 2024. Stalker 2 if the rumored release date is true, Avatar and Alan Wake 2 are the games im hoping get delayed to next year.

i think allen wake and starfield launching in january 2024 would be a good call for them. a few months after all the big games of 2023 and we have seen big games launching in january has worked out well. It would be a strong start for gamepass and xbox in 2024 as well

Starfield isn’t being delayed. As for Alan Wake 2, I think the third week of January would be perfect for it. RE 7, REmake2 and Dead Space remake shows that survival horror games do good in the month of January.

1 Like