Phil Spencer and the Xbox Team

I think we should thank the engineers who built the Xbox machines and the developers who created awesome features, like BC.

Frankly, Phil Spencer talks too much. I am tired of hearing him talk.

And his non-confrontational attitude doesn’t inspire confidence. He sounds like a politician.

2 Likes

Ok, but who signed off on releasing MCC in the state that it was in?

I most assuredly do not want MS to fail - I have a vested financial interest in their success

you playing, is that really him?

Nah having weak launch is pretty much bad for all fronts from game pass to console

Game pass lost Halo aka Service Seller And XSX Lost it System Seller

1 Like

Aaron Greenberg is one of the best things about Xbox on social media. Unlike Phil, he is actually interested in selling the Series X.

Watching fanboys reactions whenever he throws a punch at Sony is hilarious. It reminds me the good days of Sega when they mocked Nintendo.

We need more people like him.

Ok. I’m going to say this once. Stop with the Phil the salesmen speak and sarcasm around it. This calling for people’s job is not what we would call a productive and thoughtful discussion. Refrain from such talk.

And yes, that is him.

10 Likes

Very well said!

1 Like

I get people are disappointed on the Halo Infinite delay, but it’s crazy to see the reactions on the internet. People are trying to make it seem like this is a 2013 level mistake. It’s ridiculous.

So the Series X won’t launch with a next gen first party title. So what? Hell since the day they committed to cross-gen for the first little bit, this was a given. We’re getting four games this month and you know gamepass is going to be friggen solid for the launch month.

Infinite being delayed is a small bump (that will prove to be very beneficial). Nothing more.

Uh, on topic. Great thread. I’m seeing people calling for heads to roll and it’s just disappointing seeing that.

4 Likes

yea, after the last couple of months im seriously happy that i didnt get on Era. Even lurking was enough to make me despise the discourse there.

3 Likes

If Peter Moore was in charge our Series X would probably go up in flames.

1 Like

Please leave complaining about another place out of this place. Thank you.

3 Likes

I had no idea he was on this forum. Hi Phil!

1 Like

Me neither. Hi Phil. Can’t quite believe he’s on a forum that’s in its infancy so soon.

100%

Need to keep discussion productive and civil.

HAHAHA Maybe.

To Phil, Matt, 343i and everyone at Xbox

3 Likes

Well said. I’m sure that eventually everything will be fine. It’s just the “heat of the moment”.

WELCOME!

I think Phil and the Xbox team are the ”current visionaries” in gaming… the visionary mantle has been passed to Xbox again - the last time the had it was at 360 launch where they really were true visionaries (and influenced the industry to what it is today with their online vision)

They are building the ”true” next gen experience

It is no longer only about ”a box” - it is about gaming anywhere

Like you can listen to Spotify or watch Netflix on your phone… if you want a better experience your listen and watch on a tv + sound system

Now… just replace spotify or netflix with gaming. I firmly believe this is the future for games - and Team Xbox are the only ones really able to realize this fully (Stadia has no ”best experience box”, Sony has no cloud and bad bc etc)

1 Like