Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis update: expansion Sandstorm Requiem out today(12/15/21)

Yeah it was buggy last night but when the game worked it was magical

Got to lvl 13 last night although I’m having a hard time getting better gear to get my battle power up to go to the next step of the story quest.

Anyone have a trick to get it up faster besides leveling or is the only way through farming mats and doing weapon upgrades?

Is this guy xbox series x/s enhanced?

I asked before above, but is there a server that XboxEra is mainly playing on?

Most people here are from other era and they all play on ship 2 I believe. there is no xbox era pso2 alliance yet. But as this site grows maybe we will see one in the future.

the game is great and addictive as hell. It just sucks I have a 6 day work week this week and other responsibilities. I wish Sega would have notified us more than 30 days in advance of the release date so i could have scheduled time off.

2 Likes

Didn’t really have too many issues when I tried later in the day. I got kicked out a couple times, but nothing too bad.

I was having this issue as well. Don’t really know what’s the fastest way to get the battle power up. Perhaps just getting better gear and enhancing it.

No, but there are lots of graphical options. You can choose to change whether framerate or resolution is prioritized, and you can change the max framerate. Quite a few other options too. So similar to PC in that regard.

We haven’t really organized anything here. But I’m on Ship 1.

2 Likes

Hey I’ve been playing this a fair bit. The menus are really confusing and I’m sure I’m missing 80% of what I’m supposed to be doing, but it’s damn good fun going out chasing down monsters and grinding up levels. Really like it.

1 Like

How is the game? Any impressions? Was thinking of giving it a shot :slight_smile:

Menus in 90 % of MMOS are absolute trashfire. I actually also played this today for a bit. The default graphical settings were abysmal. You need to change asap.

Game is ok to play. Menus are better than original PSO2 but text Is too small

Is it hard for developers to make a proper console friendly MMo?

1 Like

More content is out finally. people that start now will have a lot more fun than the people that played Day 1. Hopefully Sega doesnt drop the ball on the amount of content going forward.

1 Like