Peripheral Regrets

Depends on how many 5ghz devices are around (crowded city area) also electronics in general cause em interference.

Tell me about it. I had the full set and thdn sold it because I’m a dumbass. My wife and I wanted to play again so we checked and the prices were insane!

1 Like

I bought a steering wheel and pedals for the X360. Never really was able to really use it. Don’t know if I still have the stuff. Must be somewhere in my basement / cellar if so.

1 Like

Go dust it off for MSFS XSX! :grinning:

1 Like

My regret was not buying this in perfect condition, together with the game. It was a local seller, and I can’t remember the exact price, but it was ridiculously low, like 30-40€. I had no room for it at the time.

1 Like

Yeah I loved my SoT controller, it came with codes and stuff I grabbed up quick too. Sold it awhile back cos we needed the $$$ haha…

My biggest regret is selling my MGS V PS4, I loved the color on that thing it’s about the only good one Sony released.

I have a Gears Xbox X I dunno if I’d sell it off when I got a series X my missus would prob put the pressure on though.

1 Like

I had the MGS V DD PS4 too, that was a real nice console. I ended up trading mine in for the Pro.

1 Like

I have this thing, but never used it once. Wish it was back compat, so I try it with Flight Sim.

1 Like

The Sega CD is home to the definitive versions of several 16 bit titles. I don’t regret buying mine. However, I did fortunately dodge the 32X bullet.

1 Like

Maybe there was some good stuff there. I just remember Sewer Shark and Night Trap. Lol

1 Like

There was definitely some trash too.

1 Like

I was a dumb kid, but I liked Night Trap lol

That controller is worth up to $500 sealed. Of course you should regret not getting it. I regret not buying 3 of them and only 1…

1 Like

Haha right!? Nah I wouldnt even have kept it sealed, it was to be used as my main. I was so damn angry that they cancelled my order I didn’t even think of a replacement ffs lol

For just one, I would not have done it either. But if I had 3, I would’ve used one, kept one sealed and sold one for a profit.

But I’m still happy I have the controller. I’m not the guy who collects all the controllers, but that one was just to good looking. I also like purple as a color anyways. My car is dark purple, too.

1 Like

I bought one of those SoT controllers for myself, and then decided to sell it for like… 120 or something. Wish I hadn’t though, I really liked it.

1 Like