Ordered some food from Greggs and noticed this on the menu

I demand a Xbox Velocity Architecture sandwich! Demand! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :grinning:

You monster!

You would order anything from a Greggs but a steak bake? :slight_smile:

(Unless youā€™re in the North east and the Sandwich is a ham and pease pudding stottie, in which case, good for you).

1 Like

LOL, I didnā€™t order that, I settled for a tuna baguette. Andā€¦steak bake? Ugh, too early in the day for me :grinning:

Too early for a steak bake!?

I miss Greggs, stupid Germany with their lack of pies and pasties :stuck_out_tongue:

I like steak but no way Iā€™m having that for lunch :slightly_smiling_face:. Shame about Germany but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s other local sandwich makers available. :wink:

Oh good lord no, the sandwiches here are often ā€œopenā€ at best and made from some kind of thin yet incredibly dense matter with a single slice of ham in them at worst. Send me soem steak slices is what Iā€™m saying

LeberKaese is nice though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ugh. Hey gamers come and kill yourselves slowly by eating hugely calorific but strangely appetite unsatisfying pasties and sausage rollsā€¦

Iā€™m no health food nazi but Greggs really do play on peoples poor food choices at times.

Thatā€™s impossible.

I want one of these now.

Damn it, Microsoft has a lot of work to do if they want to win the hearts and minds of delicatessens it seems.

I can tell youā€™ve never been in a Greggsā€¦

For Xmas, Iā€™m going to buy you a sausage roll. From Greggs. :grinning:

There is nothing wrong with Greggs sausage rolls btw. They just arenā€™t a delicatessen by any usage of that word. And I donā€™t like the impact theyā€™ve had as they expanded into major convenience style shops on certain sections of societyā€¦but thatā€™s another thread. There are though many better producers of sausage rolls and pasties than greggs in my view.

Yeah I was just kiddingā€¦ And nope, donā€™t even know what a Greggs is.