"Optimized for Xbox Series X|S" icon is starting to appear on digital games that support Smart Delivery

A new Series X|S icon is starting to appear on digital games that support Smart Delivery. According to this Xbox page, this icon means the game is optimized for the Series X|S.

The Optimized for Xbox Series X|S icon means the developer has done the extra work to take full advantage of the unique capabilities of Xbox Series X|S.

Edit: The web store is also being updated!

12 Likes

Update: a new Smart Delivery (Entrega Inteligente in Portuguese) tag was also added to the store.

Nice!

1 Like

That next-gen smell is getting stronger by the day.

2 Likes

Gotta go through my library tonight and see what games pop up with those logos.

1 Like

Oddly enough, The Touryst seems to be the only one with the Optimized icon.

On the other hand, if you search for “Smart Delivery” on the store you will see many games with that logo!

1 Like

My hype is building. Just know I’m gonna get screwed on Tuesday though.

1 Like

Ive seen a few, like the Ubisoft games for example are smart delivery and have the S/X optimized tags. But other games that I thought were smart delivery like Crash 4 don’t have the tag yet. Hopefully all games are tagged accordingly soon.

1 Like

Ye I saw this last night. So far I’ve seen it for Gears Tactics, AC Valhalla and Watchdogs Legion. Obviously there will be more to come.

Real news here is Touryst is getting X|S upgrades haha!

1 Like

Crash 4 is actually not getting a Series X version. Even the boxart has a disclaimer with something like “Xbox One game playable on Series X”.

Actually when the game launched the store description said that it supported Smart Delivery, even though the next-gen version is not officially confirmed yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

The new Xbox App launched today and has an Optimized For Series X|S tag for games that the store still does not have.

Gears Tactics was updated aswell :upside_down_face:

The web store is also being updated!

Reads “Excess”.

1 Like

It’s a lot similar to “Access”, as in “Xbox All Access”. I find it kinda clever :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s happening!

1 Like

Eeeeeek