Official Xbox's statistics for your Year in Review 2023

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/year-in-review

They made an official one!

15 Likes

I made the top 5% of people who played Forza Motorsport 4 in 2023, wow! :rofl: Pretty sure none of these stats get any more precise than 5%.

5 Likes

Wow. You really love that game.

3 Likes

I’m going back and finishing all the career events in all the past FM games. Working on FM3 right now. :rofl: FM4 is probably the longest one in the entire series, something like 1200 races.

4 Likes

:flushed:

9 Likes

Nice summary but the numbers seem wrong.

10 percent only for racing games? I have almost 200hours in FH5 and FM and played others like Flight Sim, Dirt Rallye, Gravel, … The 1.800 hours seem very high, is this counting Youtube and Twitch?

5 Likes

Stats look about right for me, RPG games always at the top.

7 Likes

The surprise was them including Reward points for the year.

4 Likes

Not a surprise that RPG is my most played genre.

100% achievements in P3+4+5, Ni No Kuni 1+2, Starfield, PoE, Dragons Dogma and Chained Echoes this year.

Edit: I think these stats are from January to November. I already have 5k more gamerscore.

3 Likes

From the Xbox 2023 Recap @

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/2023recap

Over 36K games played, 4.5 Billion achievements, and 91 Billion gamer score.

3 Likes

Tried to get in as much gaming as I could but I couldn’t get to everything I wanted to play this year. Plus SF6 ended up taking up most of my gametime. Also my top three.

7 Likes

87h played in Halo and only 1 achievement.

It looks so wrong it only shows achievements we unlock this year.

I think my time is a bit off on everything, also makes no sense I’m at that percentage for achievements.

2 Likes

Do you play offline ? Would explain why it’s so messy.

Not unless there’s an outage, the time for Yakuza Zero is about 17hrs behind and Starfield is about 19 days behind. I think it could be that it only taking the time played on the month we put the most time gaming.

Yep. I’m fairly certain I have more than a few in Halo this year too.

A lot of idle’d P4G hours I see, but it is certainly a 100+ hour completion.

3 Likes

Man, didn’t know Benji is a hardcore OW fan. It’s amazing how these year in review can show you what big fan they are for specific game. It’s pretty neat. But man, starting next week, I’m going to stop slacking. I got work to do!

I wonder if appear offline can screw with the year in review?

Forge is a horrible addiction. Time to retire methinks.

10 Likes