Nintendo Direct - 02.08.2023

Level 5 seems to wanting to try their console life again.

Well I should make peace for no Zelda.

I cant believe im watching this. nothing but kids games,

1 Like

“One last thing”?

I suppose so. It’s passing 40 minutes. Lol.

Imagine being the poor editor that had to try and make that earlier compilation exciting :sweat_smile:

Oh right, the game has voices now.

We knew it was gonna reuse a lot of assets including the map, but that just makes the $70 even worse.

Is it really $70?

We’ll know within minutes I suppose.

I just have so little history with Nintendo despite owning a couple. Just looked like a barrage of old content.

My son however basically plays nothing but the switch now, he’s going to be excited for that Kirby game tomorrow when I tell him about it and show him the video.

Do we know if we’re gonna be visiting the same world as BoTW? It sure seems so, not sure I like that.

It was a decent show. Last ten minutes helped. Open good with the new Pikmin. Many games I don’t know if I want to try. Feels like narrator did a lot of talking. That or I forgot that’s how it’s always been. In a way, the show felt like they had to squeeze in a lot, so it left no room to be excited for the announced game.

Overall, decent show.

1 Like

ya i just dont like nintendo anymore that show was a 3/10 for me

Mmm, that was -okay- lol. Last 10 minutes were good at least. I didn’t know I’d be saying this but Xbox’s was actually better (not that I had a low opinion of Xbox’s, it was very good especially with the Hi-Fi drop)

Over in the Switch thread I posted a small list of 3rd party content I wanted to see, I got 2.5/4, that’s pretty good

• DQ3 HD2D (nothing)
  • Octopath 2 Demo Available now (Happened, extremely predictable though)
  • Raincode release date trailer (Happened)
  • Atlus finally getting back to Etrian Odyssey Next (Half happened. No new game but we’re getting 1-3 ported, the first EO release since 3DS. I think they will follow this release up with EO Next announcement)

Zelda trailer kinda just blended with the rest of them. Pikmin 4 looked good. Metroid Prime HD shadow dropped. Level-5’s police game looked appealing to me. 5 or 6 out of 10.

1 Like

Really liked this direct! Lot’s of JRPG goodies this time around.

Level-5 is back with a vengeance lol(and seemingly still holds a grudge against Xbox lol)

Never played Baiten Katos, but it looks right up my alley.

Might buy Metroid Prime and Pikmin 4. They look like fun games and I haven’t experienced these games before.

I wasn’t the biggest Breath of the Wild fan, but this trailer was pretty good so it’s right back on my want to play list.

This Direct seems to confirm that after Zelda and Pikmin 4, the Switch won’t have any other big titles from Nintendo. It’s the first time in years that I’ve been a little disappointed with a Direct.

1 Like

Yeah, Prime 4 will probably release on the next Switch. Which is kinda wild lol.

1 Like

yeah, switch definitely on its way out.

1 Like