New Xbox Game Studio turn-based strategy game revealed called Ara: History Untold

That’s a shame. Hopefully Jez is right on a console version happening. Even if not at launch but down the road.

1 Like

Right!! Like stop with the CGI! My goodness!

I think pc cloud games are in the work for xcloud

1 Like

Thought I saw something about them working on keyboard and mouse controls for it, so if seems like probably at some point. I think the overall goal for the future could be summed up as

Everything, everywhere, all at once. :grin:

1 Like

Microsoft has confirmed keyboard and mouse cloud support is coming. My guess is that’s how you get this and age of empires on console. Via only through cloud play

1 Like

Well the series s|x consoles do support mouse and keyboard as well. I think the biggest issue is they are reluctant to set the precedent that you can release and mouse and keyboard-only game on the console.

It is nice to see the cloud side getting that support as well. I really do like the cloud gaming option as a supplement. Even on the console itself I will often try out the gamepass games I’m no 100% sold on via the cloud as the investment on time is lower. then if I like it i can just download it.

1 Like