New Redfall Gameplay Hidden in Take Back Redfall Website

Originally published at: New Redfall Gameplay Hidden in Take Back Redfall Website - XboxEra

Redfall has created a Take Back Redfall interactive website where you can make choices to try and live through a text-based adventure. Within those choices are links to unlisted YouTube videos featuring a lot of brand-new 4K gameplay of Redfall. For those who complete the adventure successfully, you can then enter for a chance to win a Redfall custom Xbox Series X console.

It’s all embedded below, so enjoy!

Redfall is releasing on May 2nd, 2023 for Xbox Series X|S, Windows Store, and Steam for $69.99. The game describes itself as:

Redfall is an open-world, single player and co-op FPS from Arkane Austin, the award-winning team behind Prey and Dishonored. Continuing Arkane’s legacy of carefully crafted worlds and immersive sims, Redfall brings the studio’s signature gameplay to this story-driven action shooter.

Xbox.com Store Listing

12 Likes

Nice, will give this a go when I can.

It looks superclean. Can’t wait to play!

2 Likes

I watched all of them. Thanks for sharing! Game looks awesome, fun to play and story beats seem superintriguing.

5 Likes

Whoa, that’s a blowout of content. I’m not watching more stuff, bring on May!

3 Likes

This is great, peicing them all together you get great snippets of exploration and worldbuilding, something I have wanted to see from this game.

Not really a spoiler but a blur just in case…(regarding A.I)

A.I does appear hit or miss, in one video they are surprisingly great (indoor shootout) taking cover and flanking. Then other videos they seem to under react ? Not sure sometimes they seem to be missing a ‘surprise’ line of dialogue or something, others it’s all there

1 Like

Dont care to watch this game anymore, ill play it when its out. Its not a watch friendly game.

man, it was a fun little adventure but I wish they’d open these sweepstakes to more countries. Like I get why but still bummed out.