New developer update reconfirms Scorn still set to release October 2022

Originally published at: New developer update reconfirms Scorn still set to release October 2022 - XboxEra

In a new developer update the team behind Scorn has revealed they are still on track for an October 2022 release date. Ebb Software writes the following:

”We’ve been asked a lot this month if we’re still on track for our October launch, and we are! The teams are working hard to ensure we stay on track. Here is the latest progress update from Ljubomir:

Over the last month, our 3D team has finalised creating all of the remaining static meshes, so production is progressing well. They aim to have everything completed in June. Animation and VFX are currently our biggest focus, and the teams are busy ironing out bugs and finalising everything. We’re full steam ahead for our release in October and excited to be able to show off more of the game soon.

Thank you for taking the time to read through these updates each month. We have a lot more planned to share over the coming months as we gear up for release, so keep your eyes peeled for more exciting news.”

Back in December of 2021 Ebb Software revealed the release month for Scorn. The game is set to release on Xbox Series X|S, Windows 10, Steam and Game Pass.

6 Likes

Hopefully the game is great. They sure have a very cool vibe going on in the gameplay footage.

I expect more at the show.

2 Likes

Yeah, I suppose we’ll get a new trailer at the June 12 show.

1 Like

Game looked rough as hell when it was shown but thst was 18 months ago. Hopefully game is in better shape

Game didn’t look rough at all lmao, it’s just not some fats paced fps game.

Even as a slow paced FP game it off. Animations were kind of stiff and it looked uninpsired and dull. .theres fast paced and theres snails paced. Game moved like it was stuck in syrup.

Im hoping this game takes inspiration from games like metroid prime and prey. I dont like fast paced shooters. But something felt flat about the first showing.

woah what, that full gameplay reveal didn’t even look close to rough, the first RE8 trailer is what you would call rough.

oh nvm i just read your other reply, by rough you meant its not your preference

Well have to see new gameplay and compare. Im oretty certain game will look a bit different.

No idea why they showed the game off that early. Clearly something was up with it. Its been nearly 2 years since gameplay was shown. And what they showed didnt do anythign for me except the art style and atmosphere