Netflix's The Devil All The Time Trailer - Tom Holland and Robert Pattinson

In Knockemstiff, Ohio and its neighboring backwoods, sinister characters — an unholy preacher (Robert Pattinson), twisted couple (Jason Clarke and Riley Keough), and crooked sheriff (Sebastian Stan) — converge around young Arvin Russell (Tom Holland) as he fights the evil forces that threaten him and his family. Spanning the time between World War II and the Vietnam war, director Antonio Campos’ THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME renders a seductive and horrific landscape that pits the just against the corrupted.

Co-starring Bill Skarsgård, Mia Wasikowska, Harry Melling, Haley Bennett, and Pokey LaFarge, this suspenseful, finely-woven tale is adapted from Donald Ray Pollock’s award-winning novel.

This is looking like a hell of a movie with an A-List cast. Pattinson has really impressed me now that he’s out from that Twilight shadows, he’s really shown his acting skills a lot.

3 Likes

It’s nice seeing Tom and Rob playing something less played out than Spidey or sparkling vampires.

Good on them. That looks sweet.

Good Trailer. Think I’ll book a month again for the first time since february.

Tom Holland playing an American. Again. :smiley:

Damn, a lot of actors that I like there… Very interested

WOW, this looks good!

I’m starting to appreciate Pattinson as an actor more and more. He was cool in Tenet as well.

1 Like

Once he get’s past the “Twilight” stigma people will finally be able to respect how good of an actor he is.

Oh for sure.

I haven’t seen The Lighthouse yet, but the trailer had me surprised about his acting already.

1 Like

Watch it, it’s fantastic!